ICSIL Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Jobs Recruitment 2019: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited seeking applications form the eligible candidates of Delhi for the available Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) jobs. These vacancies are for the ICSIL in Delhi. Total 41 posts are in this ICSIL recruitment 2019. Candidates selection for this ICSIL will be based on Merit List & Experience. Application form for this ICSIL will be accepted from 28-09-2019 to 05-10-2019. Qualifying in Degree /Diploma in Respective Field is required for applying Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) jobs. Written exam for this ICSIL will be conducted soon After Last Date. More information about this Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) jobs qualification, exam pattern and syllabus, exam date, hall ticker release date, selection process, and more data given below.
ICSIL Recruitment 2019 – 41 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Posts | Apply Now @ icsil.in
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical)|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
ICSIL 2019 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 41 jobs are Mentioned in this ICSIL Recruitment
Junior Engineer (Civil): 32
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 09
ICSIL Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Degree /Diploma in Respective Field from the recognized Organization/Board
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) – Age Limit
Between 18 to 27 years (relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years OBC).
ICSIL Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs.25000 per month from the organization.
ICSIL Jobs – Selection Process
- Selection will be done as per performance in Merit List & Experience
- 70 marks shall be allotted for academic qualification and 30 marks for experience.
- OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority of Delhi Government.
- Candidate should bring self-attested copies of all the certificates along with original certificates and 4 photographs at time of document verification.
- Only online applications will be considered. Application(s) sent by post/personally/e- mail will not be accepted.
- Candidate may download application form and submit duly filled in the form at the time of documentation.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the
- ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- Applicants who do not fulfil criteria, the application of them shall be rejected and no communication will be made in this regard.
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2019
- First of all visit official website icsil.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “ICSIL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Your “ONLINE” application will not be considered, in case hard copies of relevant documents as above are not received till 11th October 2019 at the following address from 10:30 a.m to 4 pm (Monday to Friday) except Saturday , Sunday and gazette holiday.
ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer (Mr. O.P.Yadav)
INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED (ICSIL)
ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, ABOVE POST OFFICE,
OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PHASE – III, NEW DELHI -110 020 TELEPHONE : 26830338, 26929051
Important Dates for ICSIL Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||28-09-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||05-10-2019|
|ICSIL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|