IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Notification Released. Indira Gandhi National Open University invites applications from the eligible candidates through online mode. Applications for the IGNOU B.Sc Nursing are available in its official Website i.e. ignounursing.samarth.edu.in. IGNOU shortlisted the candidates for the IGNOU OpenNet VIII Jan 2020 on the basis of Merit in Entrance Exam. IGNOU Post B.Sc Nursing Entrance is conducted every year to offer admission to the IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Course for the duration of 3 years. Here we provide complete details of the Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus etc below in this page. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2020
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET VIII 2020 – Important Dates
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 – Eligibility
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Age Limit
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET VIII 2020 Application Fee
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 Selection Process
- How to Apply for IGNOU Nursing Admission 2020
- Important Links
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 – Exam Pattern
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Syllabus
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET 2020 Admit Card
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET 2020 Result
- IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET VIII Counselling Process 2020
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2020
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of the Exam||IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Location||All Over India|
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET VIII 2020 – Important Dates
|IGNOU OPEN NET VIII Application Forms Released||11-09-2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||October 2019|
|IGNOU OpenNet Entrance Exam||Available Soon|
|Results||Nov / Dec 2019|
|IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process||January 2020|
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 – Eligibility
- In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in GNM with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession.
- For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery.
- In-service Nurses (RNRM) having 10th class or it’s equivalent with three years Diploma in GNM with a minimum of five years of experience in the profession.
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Age Limit
- There is no Age Limit for IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET VIII 2020 Application Fee
|Application Fee Paid in Cash||Rs. 1200|
|Application Paid through Post||Rs. 1210|
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 Selection Process
- Entrance Exam
- Counselling Process
How to Apply for IGNOU Nursing Admission 2020
- Visit the Official Website of IGNOU i.e. ignounursing.samarth.edu.in
- Click on the New Registration Tab in home page
- Enter the Valid User Name and Password according to the instruction
- Click on Submit
- A confirmation email / SMS will be received with user name and Password
- Login with the User Name and Password in home page
- Enter the details required in the application form
- Upload the Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature
- Make Payment of application fee through online i.e. Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking.
- Click on Submit
- Save the application form and Take a Printout of it for future reference.
|IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Application Form|
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 – Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will comprise 120 multiple-choice questions (comprising section A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H) (bearing one mark each) drawn from various subjects.
- Duration of Exam – 2 Hours 30 minutes
- Mode of Exam – OMR Based.
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Syllabus
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 is available in its official Website. Candidates who are going to appear for the IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Exam have to check the Syllabus of IGNOU B.Sc Entrance 2020 to get a good score in the Exam. Here we provide direct link to Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission Syllabus 2020 below in this page for the sake of candidates . Aspirants have to start preparation today onwards to get qualify in the Exam.
Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission Syllabus 2020 – Click Here
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET 2020 Admit Card
IGNOU B.SC Nursing Admit Card 2020 will be available in its official Website 1 week before the Exam. All the candidates need to Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2020 Admit card through online to appear for the Exam. Candidates can Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2020 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page. Aspirants must have Registered Number and Password to Download IGNOU Entrance Hall Ticket 2020.
Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Available Soon)
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET 2020 Result
IGNOU Result of entrance test will be declared tentatively in mid of November 2019, which will be available in the IGNOU website i.e. ignou.ac.in. All the candidates who are getting Qualifying marks in the exam need to appear for the counseling process to get admission in the applied course. Candidates can Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Result 2020 from the below link.
Download IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission Result 2020 – Click Here (Available Soon)
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing OPEN NET VIII Counselling Process 2020
All the candidates who are qualified in the written exam are required to attend the counseling process conducted by the board as per the schedule provided for them. Candidates need to carry the following document to the counseling process for the verification.
- Original admit card for the entrance test.
- Certificate of date of birth (10th class certificate).
- 10+2 pass certificate.
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate (In case of registration from more than one council, produce all the certificates at the time of admission counseling).
- Experience Certificate/s (On Letter Head of the competent authority with full name, date, and signature
with stamp). The experience will be counted after RNRM registration till the last date of receipt of the application form by University.
- GNM Mark sheet (Including mark sheet of all years).
- Certificate from the organization, where you are currently working, clearly indicating that you are presently working and in service.
- Category Certificate indicating reservation status for SC/ST/Non Creamy layer of OBC /PH/ Kashmiri Migrant/War Widow etc.
- Income certificate in case of Noncreamy layer of OBC.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Demand draft of `18,000/- towards 1st-year admission fees in favor of IGNOU, payable at concerned regional center (can vary from time to time).