IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII July 2020 Registration process has been Started. NTA will conduct the OPENMAT XLVII for admission to management (MBA) programme in May/June 2020. The National Test Agency (NTA) is going to Conduct OPENMAT XLVII for admission to management (MBA) programme on April 29, 2020.Those who are Eligible and Interested can Apply Online from official Website at ignou.ac.in. The Online Application Process has been Started and will end on April 20, 2020. And the applicants can make corrections in their application form in May 2020. Remaining Details are as follows.
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Exam Overview
- IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII July 2020: Important Dates
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Application Fee
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 – Exam Pattern
- Important Links for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Date of examination||April 20, 2020|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII July 2020: Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||28th Feb. 2020 to 23rd March 2020|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking up to 11:59 pm|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||May 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||May 2020 onwards|
|Dates of Examination||May/June 2020|
|Duration of Examination||03 Hours|
|Timing of Examination||09:30-12:30 Hrs|
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII July 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme is as follows:
- Any graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules. (In case of grading system, students should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement).
- Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
There is no age limit for seeking admission to this programme
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Application Fee
|OPENMAT XLVII– UR, OBC category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST, EWS||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII
- Candidates can apply for IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVII “Online” only on the website https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
- Online Application Form may be submitted by accessing NTA website https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case.
- Before filling the online entrance form, please read carefully regarding the eligibility and programme details given in e-prospectus available at https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are of their own, as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on the given mobile number only.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 – Exam Pattern
The OPENMAT Entrance Exam consists of four tests (Sections):
|Test 1||30 questions||General Awareness|
|Test II||50 questions||English language|
|Test III||50 questions||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Test IV||70 questions||Reasoning|
All these tests will be conducted in one session of 3 hours. The total number of questions for all the four tests is 200 and each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Sample OPENMAT Entrance test paper is available in e-prospectus to familiarize students with the examination scheme and type of questions. E-Prospectus can be down loaded from IGNOU or NTA website
- Calculators, cell phones, books, slide-rules, notebooks or any other written notes will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- The candidates shall ensure their eligibility to appear in the test.
- The Candidate must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are of their own (which cannot be changed later) as communication may be sent by NTA through e- mail or SMS.
- The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number or e-mail ID of Coaching Centre in the Online Application Form.
- Online submission of application may be done by accessing the NTA official website: https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Application Form of candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be rejected.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
- Request for change in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
(Note: However, a chance may be given to the candidates to correct/modify/edit some of the particular(s) of the application form online only, during 28th -29th March, 2020).
- The Centres (Cities) indicated for the entrance examination by a candidate is only an option. The actual Centre shall be allotted by NTA and it shall be final. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. It is mandatory for candidates to fill all four choices as options.
Cities for Examination Centres:
- A list of 131 centers across States and Cities for OPENMAT XLVII Examination is given in the Prospectus below.
- While applying, candidates must select four Examination City Centres in order of their preference. Since the seating capacity at each centre is limited, they will be considered for the allotment of the examination city centres as per NTA norms.
- NTA can change the examination city centre opted by the candidate to another nearby centre, if number of candidates are more/less at any examination city centre.
- The Examination City Centre, once opted, shall not be changed.
- The Admit Card will be uploaded on NTA website https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in. Please check the admit card carefully for your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre Name, City, and Category, etc.
- In case of any problem related to Admit card, please contact the given helpline numbers 0120- 6895200 between 09:00 am to 6:00pm.
Important Links for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|