IAF Group X and Y Trade Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply For Various Group X and Y Trade Vacancies @ airmenselection.cdac.in. Indian Air Force Airmen is going to recruit Group X and Y Trade through IAF Group X and Y Trade Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website airmenselection.cdac.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
IAF Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Latest IAF Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force Airmen (IAF)|
|Name of the Posts||Group X and Y Trade|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Category||Central Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|starting Date||02 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20 January 2020|
IAF 2019 – Vacancy Details
A Total of Various jobs are Mentioned in this IAF Recruitment
IAF Group X and Y Trade Jobs – Qualification
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) – 12th / Intermediate passed in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Group X and Y Trade – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 21 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
IAF Group X and Y Trade – Pay Scale/Salary
- Pay Scale (Salary) – Rs 14600 per month during training and after completion of training the salary will be as follows:
Group X (Technical) – Rs 33100 per month plus allowances
Group Y (Non-Technical) – Rs 26900 per month plus allowances
IAF Jobs – Selection Process
Phase 1 – Online Test (for both Group X Trades except Education Instructor Trade and Group Y Trades except except Auto Tech, IAF(P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades)
Phase 2 – Verification of Eligibility, Physical Fitness Test (1.6 Km run within 06 minutes 30 seconds, 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats), Adaptability Test 1 and Adaptability Test 2 for both Group X & Group Y Trades
Phase 3 – Medical Examination
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment 2019
- First of all open the official website i.e., airmenselection.cdac.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “IAF Group X and Y Trade” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for IAF Group X and Y Trade Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||02 January 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||20 January 2020|
|IAF Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|