Indian Army 55th NCC Special Entry Scheme October 2023 for Men and Women| 55 Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in: Indian Army released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 55 Men & Women NCC Special Entry under Indian Army NCC Notification. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 03rd August 2023. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links are given Below on schools360.in. NCC 55th Course will commence in April 2024. Eligible candidates can apply online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 05th July 2023 to 03rd August 2023 for 55 vacancies.
- Important Dates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2023
- Indian Army 55th NCC Special Entry Notification 2023 – Apply Online for 55 Vacancy
- Vacancy Details of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Course 2023
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Essential Qualification
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Age Limit
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Pay Scale
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Selection Process
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Application Fee
- How to Apply for Indian Army Latest Recruitment 2023
- Important Links for Indian Army 55 NCC Special Entry Vacancies
Important Dates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2023
|NCC SPL 55th Notification Date||05th July 2023|
|NCC SPL 55th Course Last Date||03rd August 2023|
|NCC SPL 55 SSB Interview Date|
|Indian Army NCC SPL 55th Course Merit List|
Training Duration: Training will be given for 55 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
(a) Selected candidates will be detailed for training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
(b) All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by the University of Madras.
Indian Army 55th NCC Special Entry Notification 2023 – Apply Online for 55 Vacancy
|Name of The Organization||Indian Army|
|No. of Posts||55|
|Name of the Posts||NCC Special Entry|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||03rd August 2023|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy
- NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Course 2023
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Essential Qualification
|For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree courses respectively.|
|For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.||i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.|
ii) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Other Eligibility: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya. Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Age Limit
Candidates, age must be Minimum Age: 19 Years Maximum Age: 25 Years as on 1st Jan 2024. (born not earlier than 02nd Jan 1999 and not later than 01st Jan 2005, both dates inclusive).
- Male Candidates: Height – 157.5 cm
- Female Candidates: Height -152 cm; Weight – 42 kg
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Pay Scale
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA is Rs.56100/- Per Month
|Rank||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lieutenant Gen HAG+Scale||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.225000/-|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per
1) SSB Interview: It is a two-stage selection process.
- Stage 1 consists of officer intelligence rating, picture perception, and description test.
- Stage 2 involves interview, group testing officer task, psychology test, and conference
2) Medical Examination
3) Merit List
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme: Application Fee
Refer Official notification
- Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested:-
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of NCC `C’ Certificate (Not required from Wards of Battle Casualties)
How to Apply for Indian Army Latest Recruitment 2023
- First of all visit official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “Indian Army Recruitment 2023 for NCC Special Entry Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
NOTE: There is no need to send any hard copy to the Directorate General of Recruiting.