Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) invites Online application for the recruitment of 350 Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 02nd July 2021 to 16th July 2021.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | 350 Navik and Yantrik Jobs @ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Summary
- Indian Coast Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Recruitment 2021: FAQ
- Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Application
- Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Notification
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a recruitment notification for 350 vacancies for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik. The candidates who are graduates can apply online for this job.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Summary
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik|
|Number of Posts||350 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|starting Date||02nd July 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||16th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Document verification|
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 350 jobs are mentioned in Indian Coast Guard Notification
|Navik (General Duty)||108||26||67||19||40||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
Navik (General Duty) – The male candidate should be 12th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch) – The male candidate be 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Yantrik- The candidate should be 10th class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
The candidates with the below mentioned medical standards will be allowed to appear for the selection process and no waiver/relaxation will be provided to any of the standard.
1. Height – Minimum height 157 cms.
- Height standards may be reduced by up to 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands.
- Height standards may be reduced by up to 02 cms for candidates having a domicile of Lakshadweep
2. Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
3. Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
4. Hearing – Normal.
5. Tattoo– Permanent body tattoos are not allowed on any part of the body
The candidates should be of 18 to 22 years to apply for Navik & Yantrik posts in ICG, an armed force of the Union. For Navik (GD) and Yantrik, the candidate should be born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2004 and for Navik (DB), the candidate should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004. Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Navik General Duty GD||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB|
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- For General/OBC: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Go to Indian Coast Guard official website – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct Indian Coast Guard notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Indian Coast Guard jobs 2021.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
What are the posts in Latest Indian Coast Guard Notification?
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Application
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021 from 10:00 hr
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021 till 18:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
- Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/End Sep 2021
- Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End Oct 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early Feb 2022
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early April 2022
- Date for Exam Result: Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 30 days
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Feb 2022
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Apr 2022
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Notification
|Indian Coast Guard Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus (PDF) 02/2021 batch Navik GD Exam Pattern
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus 2021 (Download) Yantrik Exam Pattern @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Apply 75 Civilian Staff Officer, UDC Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus 2021 (pdf) Coast Guard GD 10th Entry Exam Pattern