Indian Navy has recently released Indian Navy Recruitment Notification for the posts of Tradesman Mate with Advertisement Number: INCET TMM 01/2021. A total of 1159 Vacancies are at stake. Read this article to know more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process, and the direct link to apply.
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – 1159 Tradesman Mate Posts | Apply Now @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under the administrative control of respective Commands, however, they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units/formations as per administrative requirement.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy or Indian Navy is set to hire eligible Candidates with 10th Standard & ITI Qualification for Tradesman Mate Posts. The Official Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
|Date of Notification||22-02-2021|
|Starting Date of Applications||22-02-2021|
|Ending Date of submission of Application||07-03-2021|
|Date of Written Exam||To be Notified|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Advertisement Number||INCET TMM 01/2021|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate|
|Number of Vacancies||1159|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Applications||22-02-2021|
|Last Date for Applications||07-03-2021|
|Selection Process||Written / Interview|
Total 1159 jobs are mentioned in Indian Navy Notification
|Distribution of vacancies (* Subject to variation)|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||303||116||57||163||71||710||71||25|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||133||48||24||87||32||324||32||13|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi
Indicative duties related to post is as follows.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc. (m)Any other work assigned by superior authority
Applicants must Pass 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Candidates’ age must be Between 18 and 25 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Pay Scale / Salary Details for Tradesman Mate Jobs
Selected candidates will get Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900/-
Selection Process for Tradesman Mate Posts
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test / Interview
Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/-(Rupees Two hundred and five only)excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee orwho are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
- First of all open the official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “Indian Navy Tradesman Mate” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
|Starting Date of Application Form||22-02-2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||07-03-2021|
|Indian Navy Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
What is the Salary of Tradesman Mate Posts?
You may Also Like
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Previous Question Papers PDF Download @ indiannavy.nic.in
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus (Pdf) Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern Download
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Under Sports Quota 01/2021 Batch: Apply Now
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment Jun 2021 (AT21) Course: 210 Posts