Indian Navy has released the new notification to fulfilling the Group C Tradesman Mate 362 vacancies in the required departments. Those who are having the 10th standard qualification and required age limit can appear for the walk-in-interview on the given date. Applicants must send their application before 25th September 2023. Check all the necessary details of the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment details are accessed from the official portal at andaman.gov.in. The relevant information of Indian Navy Notification is seen in the following sections.
- Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2023 – 362 Tradesman Mate Apply @ andaman.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Highlights
- Indian Navy Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate: Salary Details
- Indian Navy Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of Indian Navy Application
- Important Links for Indian Navy Notification
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Group C Recruitment 2023 notification regarding filling of Tradesman Mate Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates having 10th standard qualification. These 362 Tradesman Mate Posts are in Indian Navy, Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command on direct recruitment.
|Indian Navy Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate|
|Number of Vacancies||362|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command|
|Starting Date for Applications||26th August 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||25th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Written examination consisting of objective-type questions|
A total 362 jobs are mentioned in the Indian Navy Notification
|Tradesman Mate (For NAD, Dollygunj)||12||06||03||01||02||24|
Applicants must Pass 10th standard from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 18 to 25 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Selected candidates will get Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs 18000-56900/- from the organization.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written examination consisting of objective-type questions.
Check Notification for Details
- First of all open the official website i.e., andaman.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out the “Indian Navy Tradesman Mate” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
|Starting Date of Application Form||26th August 2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||25th September 2023|
|Indian Navy Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
The selection process for Indian Navy Notification will be based on?
What is the Last Date to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs?
What is the total number of vacancies for Indian Navy Notification 2023?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023 Apply 362 Posts
- Indian Navy Tradesman Previous Question Papers (PDF) Download
- Indian Navy Tradesman Syllabus 2023 (PDF) & Exam Pattern
- Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2023 Sailor Exam Pattern Hindi/English Download
- Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) 02/2023 Application Form