Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India is seeking eligible candidates to apply for Sports Quota positions through the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification. There are 1899 vacancies available for candidates who hold a 10th, 12th, degree to apply for the Indian Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those looking for a job in the Central government to apply for Indian Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their Indian Post Office Sports Quota Online Form 2023 latest by 29th December 2023.
- Indian Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 1899 Post
- Indian Post Office Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- Indian Post Office Sports Quota Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Indian Post Office Sports Quota: Salary Details
- Indian Post Office Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023
- of Indian Post Office Application
- Important Links for Indian Post Office Notification
Indian Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 1899 Post
Indian Post Office Sports Quota Notification 2023 is out on the official website. Here are the brief highlights of Indian Post Office Sports Quota Vacancy 2023:
|Indian Post Office Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India (Indian Post Office)|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Number of Vacancies||1899|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Applications||10th November 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||29th December 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Document Verification|
Indian Post Office Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 1899 jobs are mentioned in Indian Post Office Notification
|Circle||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman||Mail Guard||MTS|
|Jammu & Kashmir||0||0||0||0||0|
Indian Post Office Sports Quota Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass 10th, 12th, degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
|Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant||a) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.|
b) Knowledge of working on computer.
|Postman / Mail Guard||a) 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.|
b) Should have passed local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th or above.c) Knowledge of working on Computer.d) Valid license to drive two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
|Multi Tasking Staff||a) 1Oth standard pass from a recognized Board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Postal Assistant||18-27 Years|
|Sorting Assistant||18-27 Years|
|Mail Guard||18-27 Years|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Indian Post Office Sports Quota: Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Postal Assistant||Level 4 (Rs25,500 – Rs.81,100)|
|Sorting Assistant||Level 4 (Rs25,500 – Rs.81,100)|
|Postman||Level 3 (Rs21,700 – Rs.69,100)|
|Mail Guard||Level 3 (Rs21,700 – Rs.69,100)|
|MTS||Level 1 (Rs18,000 – Rs.56,900)|
Indian Post Office Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List, Document Verification.
|SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidate/Transgender Candidate||Exempted From The Fee|
How to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Initially, go to the official website i.e., dopsqr.cept.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment from the list.
- Select the appropriate notification from the list.
- Otherwise, click on the below mentioned link to open the same pdf.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply Online.
- Add the details in the form and then click submit button.
- Finally, take the print out of the Indian Post Office application form. For future reference.
of Indian Post Office Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||10th November 2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||29th December 2023|
Important Links for Indian Post Office Notification
|Indian Post Office Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|