Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: Department of Posts (India post Office) released a fresh notification for the recruitment of the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak under India Posts Recruitment 2021. Various Postal Circles like Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chhattisgarh were come up with Huge Vacancies mentioned in brackets. The good news is the Qualification is 10th Class and there is no Written Test! All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in.
- India Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
- Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021; 1150 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts | Apply Now
- Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Apply 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2021 – GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Apply Now @ appost.in
- India postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
India Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2021 – GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Apply Now @ appost.in
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2021: India Postal Department (Ministry of Communications) or India Post is set to hire eligible Candidates with 10th passed and knowledge of Local Languages Qualification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. The Official India Post GDS Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for India Post Recruitment 2021.
India postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
|Name of The Organization||Department of Posts|
|No. of Posts||7870 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th with Basic Computer Training Course|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- Applicants must Pass 10th with Basic Computer Training Course from the recognized Organization/Board
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
Candidates’ age must be Candidates should be in between 18 and 40 years respectively as on 22.06.2021. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
India postal Circle GDS Salary Details
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|2||ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Selection Process of India Post GDS Jobs
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSCwhere Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Indian Postal GDS Jobs Application Fee
For UR/OBC/EWS Male Rs.100/- For SC/ST/Pwd candidates No Fees
How to Apply for Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
- First of all visit official website appost.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “India posts Recruitment 2021 for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
You may Also Like
- Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Apply 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs @ appost.in
- Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 for 1826 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti
- Assam GDS Result 2020 (Released) Assam Postal Circle GDS Merit List @ appost.in