IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the official notification for the 12 vacancies of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Jobs 2022 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website iocl.com. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancy 2022 till the last date which is 22nd May 2022. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Posts
- Vacancy Details of IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs
- Important Dates for IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Important Links for IOCL 12 Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancies
IOCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Posts
|Name of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||22nd May 2022|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs 2022
Graduate Apprentice Engineer
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation engineering etc.)
Computer Science & Information Technology (including Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology Engineering but excluding Information & Communications Technology etc).
Post Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers:
- Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering/ Petroleum Science & Technology/ Chemical Process Design/ Process Design Engineering/ Computer-Aided Process & Equipment Engineering but excluding Catalyst/ Catalysis/ Plastic Engineering/ Bio-Medical / Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering And Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering but excluding Plastic Engineering/ Biomedical / Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Techno
Post Graduates in Chemistry:
- M.Sc in Chemistry (full-time regular course only) will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in the Marketing Division. M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry. Candidates from other branches of Chemistry viz Bio-Chemistry/ Geo-Chemistry etc. will not be considered as eligible.
Name of Post
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|(For Post 1 – 26 Years)
(For Post 2 – 28 Years)
(For Post 3 – 30 Years)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IOCL official Notification 2022 for more reference
- Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer: Rs. 60,000/-
- Post Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer: Rs. 60,000/-
- Post Graduates in Chemistry: Rs. 50,000/-
Selection will be done as per GATE-2022 Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs
- First of all visit official website iocl.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application Form: Started
Closing Date of submission of Application: 22nd May 2022
Important Links for IOCL 12 Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- IOCL JEA & JQCA Syllabus (PDF) Non-Executive Exam Pattern
- IOCL JEA Recruitment 2023 Apply 65 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy
- GATE 2023 Result (on March 16) Download GATE Score Card, Merit List
- IOCL Executive Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 106 Posts @iocrefrecruit.in
- GATE 2023 Answer Key (PDF) Download Subject wise Official Key & Objection Window