IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the official notification for the 12 vacancies of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Jobs 2020 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website iocl.com. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancy 2020 till the last date which is 24th May 2020. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
|Particulars||Apply Online||Opening date of Registration||Last date of Registration||Applicant Login|
Recruitment of Engineers / Officers and Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
(Extended from 06.05.2020)
Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function – 2020
(Extended from 06.05.2020)
IOCL Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 12 Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Posts
|Name of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||24th May 2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs 2020
|Name of Post||
No. of Post
|1||Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer||
|2||Post Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer|
|3||Post Graduates in Chemistry|
Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation engineering etc.)
Computer Science & Information Technology (including Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology Engineering but excluding Information & Communications Technology etc).
Post Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer:
- Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering/ Petroleum Science & Technology/ Chemical Process Design/ Process Design Engineering/ Computer Aided Process & Equipment Engineering but excluding Catalyst/ Catalysis/ Plastic Engineering/ Bio-Medical / Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering And Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering including Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering/ Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering but excluding Plastic Engineering/ Biomedical / Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Techno
Post Graduates in Chemistry:
- M.Sc in Chemistry (full-time regular course only) will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in the Marketing Division. M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry. Candidates from other branches of Chemistry viz Bio-Chemistry/ Geo-Chemistry etc. will not be considered as eligible.
Name of Post
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|(For Post 1 – 26 Years)
(For Post 2 – 28 Years)
(For Post 3 – 30 Years)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IOCL official Notification 2020 for more reference
- Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer: Rs. 60,000/-
- Post Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer: Rs. 60,000/-
- Post Graduates in Chemistry: Rs. 50,000/-
Selection will be done as per GATE-2020 Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs
- First of all visit official website iocl.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for IOCL Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: Started
Closing Date of submission of Application: 24th May 2020
Important Links for IOCL 12 Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancies
You may Also Like
- IOCL Apprentice 2020 436 Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts in Northern Region
- IOCL Apprentice Syllabus 2020 (PDF) Trade/Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern
- IOCL Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice 2020: 482 Apprenticeship Vacancies
- IOCL Apprentice Syllabus 2020 (pdf) Trade/Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern Download