IOCL Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the 129 vacancies of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel.Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website iocl.com. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for IOCL Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 23 Jul 2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|No. of Posts||129 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Experienced Non-Executive Personnel|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma/ B.Sc.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||23 Jul 2019|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2019
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|201||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||74|
|202||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)||26|
|203||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||3|
|204||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||17|
|205||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||3|
|206||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||3|
|207||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||4|
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSCNagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics.
Candidates’ age must be 18-26years (As on 30/06/2019). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
IOCL Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.11,900-32,000 (pre-revised) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Jobs
- First of all visit official website iocl.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Address: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery P.O. Box No. 1, P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery District : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, PIN :721606.
Important Dates for IOCL Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||03 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||23 Jul 2019|
|IOCL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|