Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at IOCL-Southern Region(MD) : Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Recently Invited Online Application Form for the 248 Trade Apprentice Post in IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are Interested for the mentioned Vacancy and having All Eligibility Criteria can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice Jobs Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2020-Application Form
- IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020 for 248 Trade Apprentice posts
IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice Jobs Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2020-Application Form
IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited seeking applications form the eligible candidates of Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana for the available Trade Apprentice jobs. These vacancies are for the IOCL Southern Region in Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana. Total 248 posts are in this IOCL Southern Region recruitment 2020. Candidates selection for this IOCL Southern Region will be based on Written Test. Application form for this IOCL Southern Region will be accepted from 13 Jan 2020 10:00 AM to 27 Jan 2020 05:00 PM. Qualifying in Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI Course in Respective Trade is required for applying Trade Apprentice jobs. Written exam for this IOCL Southern Region will be conducted soon After Last Date. More information about this Indian Oil Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice jobs qualification, exam pattern and syllabus, exam date, hall ticker release date, selection process, and more data given below.
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020 for 248 Trade Apprentice posts
|Latest IOCL Southern Region Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Southern Region)|
|Advertisement Number||IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2019-2020-Phase III|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||248 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|starting Date||13 Jan 2020 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||27 Jan 2020 05:00 PM|
IOCL Southern Region 2020 – Vacancy Details
Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the State of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as follows:-
A Total of 248 jobs are Mentioned in this IOCL Southern Region Recruitment
|STATE||Disc Code||Discipline||Period of Apprentic eship (in|
Tamil Nadu & Puducherry
|1||Trade Apprentice Fitter|
|2||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|3||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|4||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|6||Trade Apprentice Fitter|
|7||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|8||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|9||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|10||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
|11||Trade Apprentice Fitter|
|12||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|13||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|13||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|15||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
|16||Trade Apprentice Fitter|
|17||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|18||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|19||Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|20||Trade Apprentice- Machinist|
IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI Course in Respective Trade from the recognized Organization/Board
Trade Apprentice – Age Limit
: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Stipend as per Govt .of India Rules from the organization.
IOCL Southern Region Jobs – Selection Process
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 27th January 2020 @ 5 pm.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/ Apprenticeship/home.aspx.
- If the application is not submitted in line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the Application is liable for rejection.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 27th January 2020 @ 5 pm. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: C areers/job.aspx) www.iocl.com or at (h ttps://www.iocl.com/People
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to Written Test shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: w ww.iocl.com or at (h ttps://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) ONLY.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the Applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, the Corporation shall have NO obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
How to Apply for IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 13th January 2020 from 10 am to 27th January 2020, 5 pm through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of Applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/Sms for downloading admit card for the Written Test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Important Dates for IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||13 Jan 2020 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||27 Jan 2020 05:00 PM|
|IOCL Southern Region Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|