IRMA SAT 2020 PGDRM Application Registration Process has been Started. Those Interested May read this Article Completely. Institute of Rural Management, Anand has organized the IRMASAT 2020 Entrance Exam Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) in order to offer admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management Programme. The Registration process of IRMASAT 2020 starts from 30th September 2019 through online. Candidates who are qualified in the IRMA Social Awareness Test are eligible to get admission in applied course. IRMA provides admission in PGDRM based on the Result of IRMASAT 2020, CAT 2019 / XAT 2020. Based on the Merit in IRMA SAT 2019 Are required to attend the Group discussion and Personal Interview. PGDRM is a 2year residential Programmer lead to shortlisted the entire calculation within a short time. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before going to apply for it. Here we provide complete details about IRMASAT Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Results for the sake of candidates.
- IRMA SAT 2020 – Overview
- IRMA SAT 2020 Important Dates
- IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility
- How IRMA will admit students for PGDRM 2020-22?
- IRMASAT 2020 Age Limit
- IRMA SAT 2020 Application Fee
- IRMASAT 2020 Selection Process
- Total Number of Seats
- How to fill IRMASAT 2020 Application Form 2020
- Important Links
- IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2020
- IRMASAT Syllabus 2020
- IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
- IRMASAT 2020 Result
IRMA SAT 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Rural Management, Anand|
|Name of the Exam||IRMASAT 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Notification||30th September 2019|
|Location||All Over India|
IRMA SAT 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||30th September 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|The last date to submit application form for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|IRMASAT 2020 – Group activity and personal interview for Indian nationals||3rd – 4th week of Feb 2020|
|IRMASAT Results for Indian Nationals||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with an initial fee of Rs. 1,00,000/-||Within 1 week after the announcement of the final result|
|Personal Interview (PI) – FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Announcement of final results – FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||3rd week of Apr 2020|
IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility
A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Students in final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before July 01, 2020.
How IRMA will admit students for PGDRM 2020-22?
- IRMA will shortlist candidates on the basis of CAT2019 and XAT2020 scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMASAT 2020), Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme of IRMA.
IRMASAT 2020 Age Limit
- There is no age limit for IRMASAT Exam
IRMA SAT 2020 Application Fee
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2250|
Applicant can apply online and pay through payment gateway.
IRMASAT 2020 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- personal Interview
Total Number of Seats
- The total number of seats available for PRM 2020-22 is 240.
- Fifteen percent of the approved intake is allocated for admitting students from Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries. One third (1/ 3) of these 15% seats are reserved for the Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries.
- Five percent (5%) of seats within “Approved Intake” are allowed for admission under NRI category.
How to fill IRMASAT 2020 Application Form 2020
- Visit the official Website of IRMASAT i.e. irma.ac.in
- Click on Apply online in Home page
- Fill the Application form of IRMASAT 2020 clearly
- Upload the scanned copies of Photo and Signature
- Check the details once again carefully
- Make a Payment of Application fee through online or SBI Challan
- Click on Submit
- Save the Application Form and Bank Reference Number
- Take a Printout of it for future reference.
- Visit the IRMA Office or Make a request to the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand – 388 001, Gujarat) with DD in favor of Institute of Rural Management Anand payable at Anand.
- Board will send application form to you along with the prospectus
- Fill the application form and Attached the payment details and submit the same to the IRMA.
|IRMASAT 2020 Application Form|
IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Exam||Number of Questions||Duration||Marks||Type of Exam|
IRMASAT Syllabus 2020
IRMA provides a Sample Test Paper only. The Sample Test Paper gives some examples about the nature of questions in different sections of the written Test. You have to prepare accordingly. There is no further guidance available in this regard.
IRMASAT 2020 Syllabus is available to download here. Candidates who are going to appear for the IRMASAT 2020 have to check the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of IRMASAT 2020. Based on the Syllabus of IRMASAT 2020 candidates can get an idea about the Exam. No candidate will get good score in the Exam without having knowledge of Syllabus of IRMASAT 2020. Aspirants can Download IRMASAT Syllabus 2020 PDF from the link given below in this page.
Download IRMASAT Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click Here
IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
IRMASAT Admit Card 2020 is very essential for the candidate to attend the Exam. No candidates will be allowed into Examination Hall without having Admit Card of IRMASAT 2020. Applicants must have registered number and Password to Download IRMASAT Hall Ticket 2020 through online. Candidates can Download IRMASAT Call Letter 2020 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page. Applicants are advised to Download IRMASAT PGDRM 2020 Call Letter as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
Download IRMASAT Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
IRMASAT 2020 Result
IRMASAT PGDRM Result 2020 will be released by the board in its official Website. Candidates can check the Result of IRMASAT 2020 through online to know their qualifying status in the Exam. Aspirants must have Roll Number and Date of Birth to check the Result of IRMASAT 2020. Applicants who are qualified in the IRMASAT Written Exam are eligible to appear for the GD and Interview round to get admission into the applied courses. Candidates can directly download IRMASAT Result 2020 from the link given below in this page.
Download IRMASAT Result 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
IRMA’s Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) prepares talented young managers to assume challenge-filled responsibilities in organizations that serve under-served communities in rural and urban India. PGDRM is a two-year fully residential Managerial programme.