JCECEB CHO Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced the official job notification for Community Health Officer vacancies in Jharkhand. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online mode for JCECEB Vacancy 2023 from this article before the closing date. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Written Test, Interview. Here you will get the details of Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Last Date, Application Fee, and other relevant details.
- JCECEB CHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for 810 Community Health Officer Vacancies
- JCECEB Recruitment 2023: Highlights
- JCECEB Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- JCECEB Community Health Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- JCECEB Community Health Officer: Salary Details
- JCECEB Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for JCECEB Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of JCECEB Application
- Important Links for JCECEB Notification
- JCECEB Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023: FAQ
JCECEB CHO Recruitment 2023 Apply for 810 Community Health Officer Vacancies
JCECEB has recently released Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Recruitment Notification for the posts of Community Health Officer with Advertisement Number: JCECEB/76/23-34. A total of 810 Vacancies are at stake. Read this article to know more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process and direct link to apply.
JCECEB Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|JCECEB Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||810|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||17.07.2023|
|Last Date for Applications||10.08.2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
JCECEB Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 810 jobs are mentioned in JCECEB Notification
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Community Health Officer||810|
JCECEB Community Health Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass B.Sc in Nursing, BAMS from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 21-35 Years as on 01-04-2023. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
JCECEB Community Health Officer: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get As per Rules from the organization.
JCECEB Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for JCECEB Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “JCECEB Community Health Officer” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of JCECEB Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||17.07.2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10.08.2023|
Important Links for JCECEB Notification
|JCECEB Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
JCECEB Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest JCECEB Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for JCECEB Community Health Officer Jobs?
What is the Full Form of JCECEB?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- JCECE LE Seat Allotment 2023 (June 24) Jharkhand Diploma 1st Phase Seat Allocation
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 (Application Form) J.C.E.C.E.B BEd Entrance
- JCECE LE 2023 EECE (Lateral Entry) Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 (Released) JCECEB College Wise Seat Allocation
- JCEBED B.Ed Answer key 2022 (Download) Set wise Solutions