UPJEE 2020: UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Date has been Announced by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. JEECUP (UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020) is going to be held from July 5 and 6, 2020 for various groups.UP Polytechnic Entrance Notification will be Released at official Website at jeecup.nic.in. JEECUP 2020 Exam is a gateway to Admissions in the Polytechnic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh which is going to be held over a period of three days for all districts in the morning session, i.e. from 9 AM to 12 PM. More over, JEECUP 2020 Online Application process will end on 20th May 2020. For regular updates Visit this page frequently.
- JEECUP 2020: Exam Overview
- JEECUP 2020: Important Dates
- JEECUP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for JEECUP 2020
- JEECUP 2020: Exam Pattern
UP JEECUP 2020 revised dates
- Group A – July 19, 2020 (09.00 AM to 12.00 PM) in all UP districts
- Group E – July 19, 2020 (02.30 to 05.30 pm) in all districts of Uttar Pradesh
- Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I – July 25, 2020 (09.00 am to 12.00 am) Online Examination in the major districts of the state (variable)
- Group – K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – July 25, 2020 (02.30 am to 05.30 pm) Online Examination in major districts of the state
उ० प्र० संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा(पॉलीटेक्निक) – 2020
ग्रुप A – 05 जुलाई, 2020 (प्रातः 09.00 से 12.00 बजे तक) उ० प्र० के समस्त जनपदों में (विवरण)
ग्रुप E – 05 जुलाई, 2020 (अपराह्न 02.30 से 05.30 बजे तक) उ० प्र० के समस्त जनपदों में(विवरण)
ग्रुप -B, C, D, F, G, H, I – 06 जुलाई, 2020 (प्रातः 09.00 से 12.00 बजे तक) ऑनलाइन परीक्षा प्रदेश के प्रमुख जनपदों में (परिवर्तनीय)(विवरण)
ग्रुप -K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – 06 जुलाई, 2020 (अपराह्न 02.30 से 05.30 बजे तक) ऑनलाइन परीक्षा प्रदेश के प्रमुख जनपदों में (विवरण)
|Commencement of Registration||January 1, 2020|
|Last date to apply for JEECUP 2020||May 20, 2020|
|Corrections in Application Form||May 21 to May 25, 2020|
|Date of Exam||July 5 and 6, 2020|
JEECUP 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||JEECUP 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||Uttar pradesh State Level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (UPJEE)|
|Course offered||UP Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Date of examination||July 5 and 6, 2020|
JEECUP 2020: Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Release Date of UP Polytechnic Form 2020||Started|
|Closing date of the Polytechnic Online Form 2020||20th May 2020|
|Admit card Date Release||2nd Week of April 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 Exam Date||05th July 2020 (Group A)
06th July 2020 (Group B to K)
|Result Date Announced||August 2020|
|Counselling starts||Aug/Nov 2020|
JEECUP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The main Qualification is the Student must be a Permanent Resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Group A, Diploma in Engineering & Technology, eligibility requirement 10th class passed and appeared in minimum possible 35% marks.
- B Group, Agriculture Engineering, eligibility requirement 10th passed or appeared with Agriculture subject in XII.
- Group C, Home Science, Fashion Design, and Textile Design & Engineering, eligibility requirement 10th passed or appeared with minimum possible 35% marks
- Group D, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, and Library & Information Science, eligibility criteria 12th class passed or appeared with language subjects such as English and Hindi or else passed12th class or appeared
- E Group, Diploma in Pharmacy, eligibility requirement includes10+2 Examination in science with at least 50% marks for those who belong to Unreserved or OBC category and 45% marks for those who belong to SC or ST category
- F Group, M.A. in Biotechnology, eligibility requirement comprises of B.Sc Passed/ or appeared in Chemistry, Biology/Biochemistry
- Group G, Post Graduate Diploma Courses, eligibility criteria include Graduation in any of the disciplines
- H Group, Diploma in Hotel Management eligibility criteria includes 12th passed or appeared with 50% marks (GEN/OBC) and 45% (SC/ST)
- Group I, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and eligibility criteria includes passed or appeared in 12th Science and must have attained 50% marks in PCM
- J Group, Post Diploma in Information Technology, eligibility includes that candidate must have passed Engineering diploma or appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute
JEECUP 2020: Application FEE
|General and OBC category candidates||Rs 300/-|
|SC and ST category candidates||Rs 200/-|
Courses offered through JEECUP 2020
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- B Group– Agriculture Engineering
- C Group–Home Science Fashion Design, and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- E Group– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- F Group– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- H Group– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- J Group– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
How to Apply for JEECUP 2020
Step 1: Click on https://jeecup.nic.in/
Step 2: Click on JEECUP 2020 link on the homepage
Step 3: Enter your personal details
Step 4: Upload the scanned documents
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Submit the application form of JEECUP 2020
Step 7: Take a printout and keep it for future use
JEECUP 2020: Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Medium of Exam: Questions will be available in both English and Hindi language.
- No. of Questions: 100 objective type questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks will be awarded for a correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Paper: A separate paper will be conducted for each group of course.
Subject-wise distribution of questions for each group of Diploma courses
For Group A (Engineering & Technology Diploma)
- Physics and chemistry: 50 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
For Group B (Agriculture Engineering Diploma)
- Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture: 50 Questions
- Maths: 50 Questions
For Group C (Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering Diploma)
- Reasoning & Intelligence: 50 Questions
- English and Hindi comprehension: 20 Questions
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
For Group D (Library & Information Science/ Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice)
- General Awareness – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability – 10 Questions
- Reasoning & Intelligence – 35 Questions
- English & Hindi comprehension – 30 Questions
For Group E (Pharmacy Diploma)
- English & Hindi comprehension – 50 Questions
- Physics and Chemistry – 50 Questions
For Group F (PG diploma in Bio technology)
- Chemistry – 50 Questions
- Botany – 25 Questions
- Zoology – 25 Questions
For Group G (PG diploma courses)
- General Awareness – 15 Questions
- General Intelligence – 20 Questions
- Reasoning – 30 Questions
- Numerical Ability – 15 Questions
- English comprehension – 20 Questions
For Group H (Hotel Management and Catering Technology diploma)
- General Knowledge – 25 Questions
- English – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25 Questions
- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25 Questions
For Group I (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma)
- Maths – 50 Questions
- Physics & Chemistry – 50 Questions
For Group K (K1 to K8) (Lateral entry in engineering and technology diploma courses)
- The distribution of questions will depend upon the branch of engineering and technology that candidates opt for.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Centres
JEECUP 2020 will be conducted in all districts of Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP 2020: Result
The Result of JEECUP 2020 will be released after the General ability test, creative ability test and interview. The result will be published by online mode. To check the result online and download the scorecard, students have to enter their application number, roll number and date of birth.
The result of the entrance examination shall be announced on the official website of UPJEE.
JEECUP 2020 Counselling
The counselling process of JEECUP 2020 will start after Release of JEECUP 2020 Results. To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to register online first. Only those candidates will be eligible for counselling rounds who will have common merit rank.
Important Links for JEECUP 2020
- Information Brochure – 2020(English)
- Vivran pustika 2020(Hindi)
- Reservation Proforma
- Courses offered
- GO Regarding Admission Process JEEC
- Fee Structure
- Group Wise Course Detail
|Official Website||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- JEECUP 5th Seat Allotment Result 2020 (OUT) UP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule
- JEECUP Result 2020 (Released) UP Polytechnic Merit List, Ranks, Cutoff @ jeecup.nic.in
- JEECUP 2020 Answer Key (Released) UP Polytechnic All Sets Solved Papers pdf Download @jeecup.nic.in
- JEECUP 2020 Admit Card – Sarkari Result UP Polytechnic e-Call Letter @tekerala.org