- JEXPO Counselling 2023 Registration
- Details of JEXPO Counselling 2023
- JEXPO Counselling 2023 Schedule
- JEXPO Counselling Procedure 2023
- Step 1 : Online Registration
- Step 2 : Student Login
- Step 3 : Choice Filling
- Step 4 : Seat Allotment
- Step 5 : Printing of Allotment Letter by paying Provisional or Final Seat Booking Fee
- Step 6 : Document Verification at Institute Level and Admission
- Click Here to Fill JEXPO Counselling 2023
- Important Links for JEXPO Counselling 2023
JEXPO Counselling 2023 Registration
JEXPO Counselling 2023 Registration 2023 has started in August 2023. The West Bengal state Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development has Announced the JEXPO Counselling Registration 2023 in online. Candidates those who want to attend for the JEXPO Counselling 2023 must have to register now. The last Date to Register for JEXPO Counselling 2023 is August 31st, 2023. Through this JEXPO Counselling 2023 candidates will get Admissions into Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal State. Go through the page and get the complete details such as JEXPO Counselling Registration, JEXPO Choice Filling, JEXPO Seat Allotment etc.
Details of JEXPO Counselling 2023
|Conducted By||West Bengal state Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development|
|Registration starts from||August 2023|
|Registration ends on||August 31st, 2023|
JEXPO Counselling 2023 Schedule
|Registration & Choice Filling|
|1st Phase Allotment Results|
|1st Phase Admission/ Provision Seat Booking|
|Validation by the Institution|
|2nd Phase Allotment Results|
|2nd Phase Admission/ Provision Seat Booking|
|Validation by the Institution|
|3rd Phase Allotment Results|
|3rd Phase Admission/ Provision Seat Booking|
|Validation by the Institution|
|Publication of College wise Vacancy list|
|First Spot Admission|
|Second Spot Admission|
JEXPO Counselling Procedure 2023
Step 1 : Online Registration
- In the “New Registration Section” do the following actions [Refer RANK CARD]:
- Enter Application Form Number
- Click “Proceed” button
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile of the candidate
- Enter OTP and then submit
- Edit your Personal Details (if required)
- Enter Password of your choice and then click “Update” (Do not disclose this
Password to anybody)
- Check your modified (if so) personal details and then Once ‘Confirm’
button is clicked, entered data cannot be edited.
- Only after successful registration, a candidate can fill-up
Step 2 : Student Login
- In the “Registered Candidate Login”, enter the followings:
- Application Form Number
- Password (Given by you during registration)
- Click ‘Login’ to enter into My Page
Step 3 : Choice Filling
- Go to the choice filling section of the
- Choice means “Institute-Branch” combination (Example: APC Roy Polytechnic –
- Add combinations of Institute & Branch one by one as per your
- Add maximum number of choices to increase your chance of getting allotted a
- Save your given choices.
- Take print out of the choices filled by
- You can edit your choices as many times as you want till closure of registration. Every time you edit your choices, ‘Save’ the same.
- After final entry of choices, the same should be locked clicking the “Lock” The printout of locked choices should be taken and retained. If any candidate forgot to lock his/her choices, the system will automatically lock the same after closure of registration. Given choices, once Locked, cannot be edited.
Step 4 : Seat Allotment
- Check your allotment in the result section of the
- A candidate who has been allotted a seat can participate in auto-up-gradation of the allotted seat OR can accept the allotted seat for Candidates, having allotted their first prioritized seats, will not be allowed to participate in auto-up- gradation process.
- If no seat is allotted, wait for next phase of counseling, which will be made against the remaining vacant seats after
- After each phase of allotment, results will be intimated to the candidates through SMS in their registered
Step 5 : Printing of Allotment Letter by paying Provisional or Final Seat Booking Fee
- If you do not wish to participate in auto-up-gradation and desire to take admission to the allotted seat, you will have to pay Final Seat Booking Fee through Debit Card
/ Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI and take printout of the Final Allotment Letter.
- If you want to opt for auto-up-gradation of your allotted seat then carefully select the correct option, pay Provisional Seat Booking Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI and take printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Read all instructions given in the allotment letter
- If a candidate fails to pay either Final Seat Booking Fee or Provisional Seat Booking Fee, the candidature will be cancelled automatically.
- Opting for auto-up-gradation and payment thereof do not ensure up-gradation of the allotted However, the allotted seat shall remain booked for the candidate until a new seat from higher order choices is allotted.
- If, any provisionally allotted seat is up-graded in subsequent phases of allotment, former will be automatically cancelled and will be replaced by the upgraded
Step 6 : Document Verification at Institute Level and Admission
- On taking printout of Final Allotment Letter, a candidate will have to report to the allotted Institute with all original documents (as mentioned afterwards) for verification and two copies of Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt to confirm admission on or before the specified last date for respective phases. He/she has to pay admission related fees separately at the time of Admission to the allotted seat is subject to successful verification of all relevant documents. Candidature is liable to be cancelled if a candidate fails to produce any of the documents in original before the verifying authority or produces fake documents at the time of admission and his/her allotted seat will be cancelled automatically.
- Last date of taking final admission at the Institute will be specified in the Allotment After the specified last date, Institute will not allow admission.
Important Links for JEXPO Counselling 2023
|To register for JEXPO Counselling 2023||Click Here|
|JEXPO Counselling Schedule 2023||Click Here|