JK High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Vacancies
- JK High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts
- Vacancy Details of JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Divisional/ District Cadre Jobs
- Important Dates for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for JK High Court 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Vacancies
JK High Court Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir High Court has released the official notification for the 148 vacancies of Divisional/ District Cadre. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Jammu & Kashmir High Court Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website jkhighcourt.nic.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 03.02.2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
JK High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts
|Name of The Organization||Jammu & Kashmir High Court (JK High Court)|
|No. of Posts||148|
|Name of the Posts||Divisional/ District Cadre|
|Job Category||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation / 10+2 or equivalent|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Jobs 2019
Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||7|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||10|
|Process Server (Srinagar)||1|
|Process Server (Anantnag)||3|
|Process Server (Baramulla)||3|
|Process Server (Ganderbal)||1|
|Process Server (Kargil)||1|
|Process Server (Shopian)||1|
|Process Server (Jammu)||2|
|Process Server (Doda)||11|
|Process Server (Kathua)||1|
|Process Server (Kishtwar)||1|
|Process Server (Rajouri)||8|
|Process Server (Ramban)||6|
|Process Server (Samba)||2|
- Urdu Stenographer: Completed Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography.
- Assistant Protocol Officer: Passed Graduation with Diploma certificate or Degree in travel and tourism management or hospitality management.
- Accounts Clerk: Completed Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) or Business Administration.
- Library Assistant: Passed B. Lib or M. Lib.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator: Possess Graduation/ BCA/ B.Sc IT/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
- Driver: Passed 10th with valid LMV/ HMV Driving Licence.
- Process Server: Completed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Orderly/Chowkidar/Sweeper: Passed 10th or equivalent.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum age: not above in case
- Open Merit: 40 Years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- Government Service/Contractual employees: 40 Years
Selected candidates will get Rs.5200-20200 + 1900 To Rs.9300-34800 + 4600 from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written test/ interview
- For Class-IV Posts: Rs. 160/-
- For Non-Gazetted Posts: Rs. 260/-
How to Apply for Divisional/ District Cadre Jobs
- First of all visit official website jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “JK High Court Recruitment 2019 for Divisional/ District Cadre Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 15.01.2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 03.02.2019