Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC released a notification Number 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2020 for the recruitment of the posts of 900 Medical Officer under JKPSC Recruitment 2020. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 4th September 2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in.
- JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 900 Medical Officer Vacancies @ jkpsc.nic.in
- Vacancy Details of JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Medical Officer Jobs
- Important Dates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for JKPSC 900 Medical Officer Vacancies
JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 900 Medical Officer Vacancies @ jkpsc.nic.in
|Name of The Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|No. of Posts||900|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS form recognized by MCI|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||4th September 2020|
Vacancy Details of JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2020
Total Number of the Posts: 900 Posts
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC
MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
Physically Challenged: 18 to 42 years
RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC: 18 to 43 years
Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 48 years
Others: 18 to 40 years
As of 1st January 2020
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with GP Rs. 5,400/- from the organization.
Scheme of Selection:
- In pursuance of SRO No: 388 dated: 10.09.2018 the selection process shall be by written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable.
- The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
- Selection will be done as per Written Exam
Centre of Examination:
The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centers. All the candidates shall indicate the option for the examination center as indicated above.
The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
|Through Online Mode|
How to Apply for Medical Officer Jobs
- First of all visit official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “JKPSC Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: 05th August 2020
Closing Date of submission of Application: 4th September 2020
Important Links for JKPSC 900 Medical Officer Vacancies
You may Also Like
- JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 (Download) JKPSC MO Exam Pattern pdf
- JKPSC Medical Officer Previous Question Papers Download @ jkpsc.nic.in
- JKPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Admit Card 2020 – Check JKPSC AE Exam Date @ jkpsc.nic.in
- JKPSC Combined Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 (Released) CAE Hall Ticket Exam Date