JNTUK Admissions 2018-19: M.Tech/MBA under Sponsored Category Seats Application
JNTUK/DA/ Admission Notification for M.Tech/MBA under sponsored category seats for the Academic Year-2018-19- Details
ADMISSION: Applications are invited for admission to M.Tech/MBA Courses for the academic year 2018-19 offered at Kakinada & Vizianagaram Campuses, JNTUK, Kakinada. Candidates with requisite qualifications are eligible to apply. The order of priority in selection for admissions shall be i) Working Experience (minimum of 1 Year) (ii) Rank in GATE – 2018 (or) GPAT- 2018 (or) ICET-2018 (iii) Rank in PGECET -2018 and (iv) Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Applications received in response to these notifications in the prescribed format will only be considered. No other requests for admission will be entertained. Admission is subject to the number of applications received.
ELIGIBILITY: The candidates should have passed the appropriate qualifying examination with atleast 50% marks (45% of marks in case of reserved categories).
RESERVATIONS: Reservation of SC/ST/BC categories will be as per rules. 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women in all categories.
Note: i) Separate application must be submitted for each Specialization
- ii) Candidates must fill in the Discipline/Branch applied and specialization in the application.
iii) No scholarship /stipend is offered by the University.
- iv) Hostel Facility is not extended for the sponsored candidates.
Registration fee of Rs. 1000/- to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in the name of “The Registrar, JNT University Kakinada” payable at Kakinada, along with the application.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (separate application for each specialization applied)
- Self Attested copy of degree, date of birth, service and salary certificates
- SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Integrated permanent Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC in the prescribed proforma;
- Self Attested copies of GATE -2018 / GPAT 2018 / ICET-2018 /PGECET-2018 (Hall Ticket and Rank Card).
- Self Attested Copies of Qualifying examination marks memo.
The counseling schedule will be placed in JNTUK website: www.jntuk.edu.in
The candidates are advised to attend admissions as per the schedule along with necessary certificates. More number of candidates may attend the counseling than the number of Seats available and mere attendance at the counseling does not guarantee allotment of a seat.
- (a) Applications received after the due date / incomplete application in any respect will be summarily
rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(b) Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
(c) The University reserves the right to make alterations in the intake and rules for admission.
(d) If it is detected that a candidate has been admitted due to any mistake made inadvertently in the processing
of Applications and during the admission stage, the University reserves the right to cancel the seat at any stage.
Admission will be closed within one month of the commencement of the first semester class work irrespective of the Vacancies.
If any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUK arises, the jurisdiction shall remain with the Courts in Kakinada only and the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
The University will not be responsible for postal delay/loss in transit.
Last date for receipt of filled in Applications : 08-08-2018