JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Results April 2019 (Released) R13, R10 Regular/Supply | Check Here @ jntukresults.edu.in
- JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Exam Results 2019 (Regular/Supply April 2019) @ jntukresults.edu.in
- JNTUK B.Tech Regular/Supply Results 2019 – JNTUK 4-2 Exam Results April 2019 @ jntukresults.edu.in
- Click Here to check JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 results 2019
JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Exam Results 2019 (Regular/Supply April 2019) @ jntukresults.edu.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada JNTU Kakinada B.Tech 4-2 Sem R13, R10 Regular/Supply Examination results April 2019 to be released at jntukresults.edu.in. Once, the result is declared students can able to check their JNTUK 4-2 R13 Results, Jntuk 4-2 R10 Results.
JNTUK B.TECH 4-2 Regular/Supply Results April 2019 – R13, R10
JNTU Kakinada University released JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Results for R13, R10 (Regular/Supplementary) the exams will be conducted in the month of April. A huge amount of candidates have applied for the examination and are now eagerly waiting for the JNTUK 4-2 results.
JNTUK B.Tech Regular/Supply Results 2019 – JNTUK 4-2 Exam Results April 2019 @ jntukresults.edu.in
Name of the University – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Name of the Exam – JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Sem (R13, R10) Regular/Supply
Category – JNTU Results
Status – Released
Official Website – jntukresults.edu.in
How to Check JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Results Advanced Supply
- Visit the official website : jntukresults.edu.in
- Click on the Results tab and select B.Tech 4-2 results April 2019
- Enter your examination Roll Number , Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below .
Click Here to check JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 results 2019
JNTUK IV B.Tech II Semester (R13 R10) Regular/Supplementary examinations April/May 2019: Click Here
Last Date for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation: 13-08-2018. “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject. “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject. “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject. Apply for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation through: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=363583