Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2020 Notification @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in: Indian Coast Guard has Released Exam Dates for Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment. The Application process will start from 26th January 2020. Here are the Details like Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.,
|Examination||Coast Guard Navik GD Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Coast Guard (Coast Guard)|
|Post||Navik (General Duty)|
|No. of Posts||260|
|Date of examination||February-March 2020|
|Category||No. of vacancies|
|Commencement of online application||26th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||2nd February 2020|
|Date of availability of e-admit cards||From 15th-22nd February 2020|
|Conduct of Test||February-March 2020|
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths from a recognised education board with 50% aggregate marks. (A relaxation of 5 % will be given to SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any filed event at the Inter-State National Championship or Open National Championship).
- Applicants from any “Open School” institutions which is not recognized by AICTE/ Government are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes which are not recognised by Govt. / AICTE are not eligible to apply.
- Only male candidates can apply for the post of Navik (GD).
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants should be 18 years and 22years respectively.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category. An age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively is applicable.
Step 1: Click on https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Coast Guard Navik GD link on the homepage
Step 3: Enter your personal details
Step 4: Upload the scanned documents
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Submit the application form of Coast Guard Navik GD
Step 7: Take a printout and keep it for future use
|Official Website||Click Here|