JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Result 2022 Released @ www.jpsc.gov.in | 7th to 10th CCS Cut Off Marks, Merit List: The officials of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission have declared the Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Mains Result 2022 for 7th to 10th CCS on 01st May 2022. Candidates who have appeared for the Jharkhand 7th to 10th CCS interview on May 09 to May 16, 2022, they can check this article. The officials released the result on the online mode. At the bottom of this page, we have given a direct link to check the Result Status.
JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Result 2022 – Overview
JPSC Combined Civil Services Result 2022 released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. JPSC Combined Civil Services Result 2022 was announced in the official site of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in. The important dates related to JPSC Combined Civil Services 2022 and the further recruitment process for this year are provided in the following table. The interviews for the final selection for 7th to 10th JPSC were conducted in 14 centres of Ranchi from March 11 to March 13. A total of 4,244 candidates had appeared for the examination.
|Number of Jobs||252|
|No. Candidates Appeared for Mains Exam||4244|
|No. of Selected candidates for Interview||802|
|Interview Dates||09th to 16th May 2022|
Process To Download Jharkhand 6th CCS Result 2022:
- Initially, Open the JPSC Official Site www.jpsc.gov.in
- Find the JPSC Combined Civil Services Result 2022 Download link.
- Open it and give User ID and Password and continue with submit button.
- Then the Jharkhand 6th CCS Results 2022 will be displayed.
- Candidates if required Download a copy of it.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 138 Vacancy
- JPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Apply 256 Medical Officer Vacancy
- JPSC CDPO Recruitment 2023 Apply 64 Child Development Project Officer Vacancy
- JPSC FSO Recruitment 2023 Apply 56 Food Safety Officer Vacancy
- JPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023 (PDF) FSO Exam Pattern