JPSC AE (Civil & Mech) Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 647 vacancies of Assistant Engineer. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online/Offline mode from its official website jpsc.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online/Offline for JPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 11th November 2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- JPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 647 Assistant Engineer Posts
- Vacancy Details of JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Important Dates for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for JPSC 647 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
JPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 647 Assistant Engineer Posts
|Name of The Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|No. of Posts||647|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering|
|Application Mode||Online/Offline Process|
|Last Date||11th November 2019|
Vacancy Details of JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): 647 Posts
- Civil: 542
- Mechanical: 95
Applicants must Pass BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be As per JPSC Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test and Personal Interview
|UR/BC-I & II||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for Assistant Engineer Jobs
- First of all visit official website jpsc.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “JPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application Form: 15th October 2019
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 11th November 2019