JPSC Recruitment 2020 – 77 Assistant Town Planner Vacancy: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 77 Assistant Town Planner Vacancies. Candidates who’re eligible for this Recruitment & are to Apply for this Posts these Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online earlier than 10th August 2020. It’s a Very Good Alternative for all Government Job Seekers. Under the merit, the Selection Board picks suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Excellent Individuals are Chosen & Posted in Jharkhand. For More Knowledge about JPSC Recruitment 2020, Visit the Official Website at jpsc.gov.in, so you will get their Necessary Notification Relating to the Subject of JPSC Recruitment.
- JPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2020 Vacancy 77 Notification Online Application Form
- JPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for JPSC Job Notification 2020
- JPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs: FAQ
JPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2020 Vacancy 77 Notification Online Application Form
|JPSC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Town Planner|
|Number of Vacancies||77 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||15th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||10th August 2020|
JPSC Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 77 jobs are Covered under JPSC Recruitment
JPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
JPSC Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
Applicants must Pass Check Notification for Details from the recognized Organization/Board
JPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs: Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 21 — 35 years (As on 01/08/2020). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details of JPSC Assistant Town Planner Notification 2020
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34800 GP – Rs.. 5400 (Level – 9) from the organization.
Selection Process for Assistant Town Planner Posts of JPSC Recruitment
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for JPSC Job Notification 2020
- First go to the JPSC’s website: www.jpsc.gov.in then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of online application form.Note: Please read the advertisement carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
- For new application- click on “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.
Note: Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the Submit. Once the details submitted, no further change is allowed in subsequent stages.
- After submitting the online application a provisional registration number is generated for the reference of online application that will also be sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion. Please register with a valid mobile number and E-mail address to get the SMS and E-mail. All the further communication will be done by JPSC on the registered mobile number and E-mail address.
- After submitting your personal details and educational details you need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
- Guidelines for taking and uploading photograph:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour image and visibility of image should clear.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format and size of file should be between 15-25kb.
- Guidelines for scanning and uploading signature:
- Sign on white paper in running handwriting by black or blue ball pen and scan the signature and save the scanned file in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- size should be between 10kb-15kb.
- Payment :– After completion of your basic details, Educational details and uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, you are required to pay the examination fee after one working day after 12:00 PM. Before making payment, confirm your details on the payment portal. You can make online payment of examination fee for your category by using Internet Banking, debit card or credit card of all scheduled banks and those who want to make payment offline can take printout of challan through SBI collect link. Offline payment is acceptable at SBI Branches only.
Note:-Payment against incorrect registration is invalid.
- After reconciliation of payment a registration slip is generated after one working day. You need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process. Your eligibility and other details need further verification against the advertised posts for the recruitment.
Important Dates of JPSC Assistant Town Planner Application
|Commencement of registration||15th July 2020|
|Last date of registration||10th August 2020 , 11:45 PM|
|Last date of depositing examination fee||11th August 2020 , 11:45 PM|
Important Links: JPSC Assistant Town Planner Notification
|JPSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|