- Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 – 24 Assistant, Stenographer Jobs
- Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 24 Assistant Grdae 3, Stenographer Posts @ www.ecourts.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of Kabirdham District Court Assistant Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Kabirdham District Court Stenographer Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for District Magistrate Office Kabirdham Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
- Important Links for District Magistrate Office Kabirdham 24 Stenographer, Assistant Vacancies
Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 24 Assistant job vacancies Apply online on its official website www.ecourts.gov.in. District Magistrate Office Kabirdham issued latest job notification as Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 to filling up 24 Assistant, Stenographer, Driver vacancies. District Magistrate Office Kabirdham invites application forms from eligible candidates for the posts of 24 Assistant vacancies in Kabirdham under District Magistrate Office Kabirdham Recruitment 2017. All Eligible and Interested candidates who are searching for Chhattisgarh Jobs can apply Online through official website www.ecourts.gov.in.in on before Closing date 23-10-2017.
Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 – 24 Assistant, Stenographer Jobs
District Magistrate Office Kabirdham Assistant Jobs 2017 Candidates who are looking for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. Interested Candidates can check eligibility details like education qualification, age limit of recruitment before apply. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below for more details stay tuned to our website schools360.com.
Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 24 Assistant Grdae 3, Stenographer Posts @ www.ecourts.gov.in
District Magistrate Office Kabirdham is going to recruit the 24 vacant posts on Clerk Dept. So, the willing contenders to work as Junior Assistant can select this choice of District Magistrate Office Kabirdham Recruitment 2017. Also, the aspirants to be a part of the Govt Job employee can apply by getting the applications from the website of the TNAU. Only the eligible candidates according to the norms of the Kabirdham District Court Recruitment have to apply for Assistant, Stenographer posts
District Magistrate Office Kabirdham Notification 2017 – Apply for 24 posts
|Name of The Organization:||District Magistrate Office Kabirdham|
|Name of Posts||stenographer, Assistant, Driver|
|No of Posts||24 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Kabirdham District Court Assistant Jobs 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Kabirdham District Court Stenographer Jobs 2017
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed be between 18 to 35 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay
1.Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2.Selection Will be held on Interview.
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for District Magistrate Office Kabirdham Latest Recruitment 2017
- Log on to District Magistrate Office KabirdhamCareersPage at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about youreligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “District &Sessions Judge, Kabirdham Chhattisgarh” by post so as to reach us by 23.10.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017
Starting Date of Application: 27-09-2017
Closing Date of Application: 23-10-2017
Important Links for District Magistrate Office Kabirdham 24 Stenographer, Assistant Vacancies