karepass.cgg.gov.in | ePass Karnataka Fresh & Renewal Application Forms are opened in online from the official website @ karepass.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who want to do further studies for those candidates the Karnataka Government is providing the Karnataka ePass Scholarship for the academic year 2018-19. ePass Karnataka Scholarship Application forms are started in online. we mentioned the direct link to apply Karnataka ePass Registrations from the links mentioned below. Aspirants can continue their education in Degree and other professional courses by availing of this financial aid. Candidates obtaining the education in the state of Karnataka can check the Karnataka ePass online application process, eligibility criteria, and other details from the following article.
- ePASS :: Karnataka Scholarships 2019 Registration Online karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Karnataka Notifications / GOs
- Karnataka E-Pass Student Services
- Also Check: TS ePass Scholarship Application Form
- Karnataka ePass Fresh & Renewal Application Form 2019 – Apply Online @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019
- Documents Required for the ePass Karnataka Fresh & Renewal Scholarship Application Form
- How to Apply for ePass Karnataka (Fresh & Renewal) Scholarship Application Form 2018
- 2018-19 FRESH and RENEWAL Registrations are NOW OPEN for FAAS/PMS/FC/Nursing Applications
ePASS :: Karnataka Scholarships 2019 Registration Online karepass.cgg.gov.in
|Name Of Board||Govt of Karnataka|
|Name Of Scheme||Karnataka Vidyasri Scholarship 2019-20|
|Application Format||Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (ePASS)|
|Applications Available Date||Available Soon|
- Online Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
- The system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships
- Alert! Guidelines for Apply Online – View Notifications/GOs Section.
- Alert! Please contact your District or Taluk Officer for Queries on Sanctions or Releases to Bank Accounts.
Karnataka Notifications / GOs
- Alert! Pragathi Grameena Bank, Kaveri Grameena Bank and Krishna Grameena Bank Accont holders to select their banks as in the snap shots CLICK HERE
- Government Order Regarding Fee Concession Scheme CLICK HERE
- Notification issued to Public for guidelines to Apply Online CLICK HERE
- Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship CLICK HERE
- Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Food & Accommodation Scholarship CLICK HERE
Karnataka E-Pass Student Services
Also Check: TS ePass Scholarship Application Form
Karnataka ePass Fresh & Renewal Application Form 2019 – Apply Online @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
Government of Karnataka is providing the Karnataka ePass Scholarship scheme for the backward classes. This ePass Karnataka Scholarship Scheme is available for only the candidates who are pursing the Post Matric & Pre Matric courses across the Karnataka State. Karnataka Government Social Welfare offers the post-matric scholarship for the students undergoing their post-matric courses like Graduate Degree and other professional degree courses. Under the Karnataka ePass, students belong to Backward classes SC/ST and others can avail the scholarships. Students who are eligible to apply for Karnataka education scholarships can apply through online. Various schools, colleges will be associated with Karnataka ePass scholarship scheme. To apply for this Karnataka ePass Scholarship scheme visit the official website @ karepass.cgg.gov.in. The students who want to apply can fill the application forms in online only. The candidates yourselves by log in to the official website and enter all the details present in the online Application form. Keep watching this website we will provides you the latest information about Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019
Candidates who are going to apply for the ePass Karnataka Scholarship Application forms can able to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria offered by the authority.
- Candidate’s family income should not cross 2 lakhs per annum
- Every student must belong to the SC, ST
- Students should aggregate at least 75% attendance for the academic year
- Candidates who are applying through colleges, institutions, can apply before 1 week of application ending date
- Candidates Aadhar card must be link to the bank account.
Documents Required for the ePass Karnataka Fresh & Renewal Scholarship Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Parents Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate
How to Apply for ePass Karnataka (Fresh & Renewal) Scholarship Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website@ karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Search for the link – Karnataka ePass Scholarship
- Click on CLICK HERE button
- If the bank account is some amount then open the zero balance bank account
- Enter all the details which is required
- Click on submit button
- Download a copy for the future reference