Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 is available here to Download. Candidates who are going to appear for the Kar High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam have to check the Syllabus of Karanataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims 2019 to get a good score in the Exam. Karnataka High Court Released the notification for the 56 posts of Civil judge to fill the vacant posts in the state. KHC invites applications from the eligible candidates through online. All the candidates who are applied for the Civil Judge Post are searching for the Syllabus of Civil Judge 2019 through online. So that Here we provide Complete Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Karnataka HC Civil Judge 2019 Pdf for the sake of candidates to get a good score in the Exam.
- Karnataka HC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2019
- Karnataka HC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 – Overview
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge – Selection Process
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf 2019
- Kar HC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf – General Knowledge
- Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2019 – Reasoning
- Karnataka HC Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus Download – Mental Ability
- Karnataka Civil Judge Mains Syllabus 2019
- Important Links
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2019
Kar HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 is released by the officials on the Board in its official website along with its notification. Based on the Exam Pattern of Karnataka Civil Judge 2019 candidates can prepare a Timetable for their preparation of the Exam to get a good score. Candidates are advised to start preparation today onwards for the written exam then only you will get time for revision. Aspirants who are prepared the entire Syllabus of Karanataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 can answer more questions within the specified time.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge|
|Exam date||Available Soon|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge – Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Viva-voce Test
- Computer Test
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
- Preliminary Examination:-Objective Type
|Part-A -Code of Civil Procedure, 1908|
|Part-B – Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973|
|Part-C – General knowledge, – Test of reasoning and mental ability.|
- Mains Examination – Written Test
|Law Paper III|
|Paper III Law|
- Viva – Voce – Maximum Marks 100
The candidates General Knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested.
- Computer Test – Maximum Marks 25
The test is conducted to check computer knowledge of the candidates and shall not be aggregated to the total marks obtained in the main written examination and Viva-Voce.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf 2019
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Syllabus 2019
- Part-A -Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Constitution and Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Part-B –
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Part-C – General knowledge
- Test of reasoning
- mental ability.
Kar HC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf – General Knowledge
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National News (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2019 – Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus Download – Mental Ability
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
Karnataka Civil Judge Mains Syllabus 2019
- Translation Paper: -There will be one translation paper and the candidates will be required to translate passages in English into Kannada and Kannada into English. The Passages will be from (1) Depositions, (2) Judgments and (3) Documents.
- Law Paper I – The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of Pleading and the Constitution of India.
- Law Paper-II – Framing of Issues and writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Law Paper III – Framing of Charges and writing of Judgments in Criminal cases.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click here|