ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್ jw19.kpdonline.co.in Karnataka Police Department has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 662 jailer, Warder (Men/Women)under Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before 09th March 2019. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 662 Jailor and Warder Posts @ jw19.kpdonline.co.in
- KSP Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for 662 Warder, Jailer Vacancy @ www.kpdonline.co.in
- Vacancy Details of Karnataka Prisons Department KPD Warden Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Prisons Warder Jailer Jobs 2018
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Karnataka Prisons Department Latest Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates
- Important Links
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 662 Jailor and Warder Posts @ jw19.kpdonline.co.in
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JAILOR & WARDER (MEN & WOMEN) IN KARNATAKA PRISONS DEPARTMENT – 2019 is accepted from below links.
KSP Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for 662 Warder, Jailer Vacancy @ www.kpdonline.co.in
|Name of The Organization||Karnataka Prisons Department|
|Name of Posts||Warder, Jailer|
|No of Posts||662 Jobs|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||09th March 2019|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Prisons Department KPD Warden Jobs 2018
- Jailer – 12
- Warder – 650
Total No of posts: 662
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Prisons Warder Jailer Jobs 2018
- Jailer: Any Bachelor or Equivalent Degree recognized and given preference to who have a degree in Sociology or Phycology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Bachelor in Degree.
- Wardner: 10th / SSLC Pass from a recognize
- Minimum Age limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit:26 years
- Jailer: Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month
- Warder: Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month
- Written Exam
- Viva voce
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- SC / ST Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
How to Apply for Karnataka Prisons Department Latest Recruitment 2019
- Visit on an official portal that is kpdonline.co.in.
- After candidates require to click on the Karnataka Prisons Dept Notification 2019.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then check eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to fill the Online Karnataka Prisons Application Form 2019.
- Pay the application fees for KPD Recruitment 2019.
- Finally, take a print of it for further uses.
Starting Date of Application: 21st Feb 2019
Closing Date of Application: 09th March 2019