KPSC KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee notification 2019 @keralapsc.gov.in: Kerala Administrative Service (KAS), conducted by the Kerala public service commission (KPSC) for those who cleared the preliminary test, will be held in July 2020.
Earlier, Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has Released Kerala Administrative Services Recruitment Notification 2019. Online applications Are invited from Eligible and qualified candidates at Official Website @keralapsc.gov.in. KAS is Similar to IAS Format which is First time introduced in the History of Kerala. Through KAS Exam more than 1200 vacancies of KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Posts such as Under Secretary, Assistant Commissioner, Inspecting Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer/Accounts Office, DEO etc. are available in various department Education, Civil Supplies, Land Revenue, Kerala State Land Use Board, Tourism etc will be Filled in the State Govt offices across the State from CATEGORY NO. 186/2019 to 188/2019
|Department||Kerala Administrative Service|
|Name of Post||KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee STREAM-1, STREAM-2, STREAM-3|
|Scale of pay||As per KAS|
|Number of vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
- Important Dates of KAS 2019
- KAS 2019 Method of Appointment
- Age Limit
- KAs 2019 Qualifications
- Selection Process of KAS 2019
- Important Links for KAS Exam 2019
Important Dates of KAS 2019
|Kerala PSC KAS 2019 Notification Date||01-11-2019|
|Last Date to Apply for KAS Exam 2019||04-12-2019|
|KAS 2019 Preliminary Examination Date||Feb 2020|
KAS 2019 Method of Appointment
KAS Recruitment is being done through three streams i.e. Stream-1, Stream-2, Stream-3.
|STREAM||CATEGORY NO:||METHOD OF APPOINTMENT|
|STREAM-1||186/2019||By Direct Recruitment|
|STREAM-2||187/2019||By Direct recruitment from among full members or approved probationers in any Government Departments.|
|STREAM-3||188/2019||By Direct Recruitment from among candidates holding Ist Gazetted post or above in Departments in the schedule-1 and equivalent posts in common categories listed in Scheduled-1|
As per G.O.(P).No.11/2019/SJD Dated 25.10.2019, 4% of the vacancies are reserved for Differently Abled candidates. As per the above Government order differently abled candidates identified for 4% reservation for the post of KAS with Benchmark Disability should posses Functional Classification and Physical requirement as stipulated in the Government Order and Medical Certificate in this regard shown in the Annexure of the aforesaid Government order.
Candidates who have born in between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.1998 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post. Changes are allowable to the above dates, to the eligible reserved categories for age relaxation
|STREAM – 2||21-40.
Candidates who have born in between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1998 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post. Changes are allowable to the above dates, to the eligible reserved categories for age relaxation.
|STREAM – 3||Must not have completed 50 years of age on the 1st January of the year in which this notification is published.|
KAs 2019 Qualifications
Must have obtained a Bachelor Degree in any subject including professional course from a University recognized by a University established by Government of Kerala or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India. For Detailed STREAM – 1,STREAM – 2,STREAM – 3 Posts Check Notification.
Selection Process of KAS 2019
KAS Recruitment Exam Scheme will have Three Steps.
Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- 2 papers having a total of 200 marks combined.
- Each paper will be having 100 marks.
- First paper of the preliminary exam will be a general paper (100 marks).
- Second paper includes 50 marks GK Questions, 30 marks for testing local language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada), 20 marks for testing proficiency in English language.
- The exam will be OMR type objective examination.
- Both examinations will be conducted on the same day.
- Qualification for the exam will be degree level.
- This is just a qualifying paper and these marks are not counted for final selection.
- Aspirants qualifying prelims will be able to write mains exam.
|Marks||Mode of Exam||Medium||Details of papers||Duration|
|100||Objective Multiple Choice||English||Paper I General Studies||
|50||Objective Multiple Choice||English||Paper II Part I 1.General
Objective Multiple Choice
Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada
|Part II 1.Language Proficiency Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada|
|2.Language Proficiency English|
|100||Descriptive Examination||English/ Malayalam*||Paper II||2hours|
|100||Descriptive Examination||English/ Malayalam*||Paper III||2hours|
- 3 papers having a total of 300 marks combined.
- Each paper will be having 100 marks.
- Each paper will be of duration 2 hours.
- The papers are said to be – Science subjects, Humanities, Kerala Affairs.
- Aspirants qualifying mains will be able to attend the interview/personality test.
Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website – https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
Important Links for KAS Exam 2019
KAS exam notification 01-11-2019
Apply Online for KAS 2019
KAS 2019 Preliminary Syllabus Download
History of Kerala (Contemporary Kerala) Complete Book / Study Material
History of Kerala (1498 – 1801)
British Colonization in Kerala
Kerala History Timeline
You may Also Like
- Kerala PSC Research Officer Hall Ticket 2020 (Out) – Training Instructor Exam Date Download @ keralapsc.gov.in
- KPSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 – Women Police Constable Exam Pattern Download @ keralapsc.gov.in
- KPSC Women Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Apply 177 Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply 177 DEO, Store Keeper, Clerk, Typist, Operator Post