Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Fire woman (Trainee) Recruitment 2020: Kerala Fire and Rescue Services (Kerala Fire and Rescue Services) have released a recruitment notification for 100 vacancies for the post of Fire woman (Trainee). The candidates who are graduates can apply online for this job.
- Kerala PSC Fire and Rescue Services Fire woman (Trainee) Jobs 2020
- Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020: Summary
- Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Fire woman (Trainee) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Job Notification 2020
Kerala PSC Fire and Rescue Services Fire woman (Trainee) Jobs 2020
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services has Recently Invited Online Application Form for the 100 Firewoman (Trainee) Post in Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are Interested for the mentioned Vacancy and having All Eligibility Criteria can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020: Summary
|Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Kerala Fire and Rescue Services|
|Job Name||Fire woman (Trainee)|
|Number of Posts||100 Vacancy|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Applications||23-12-2020|
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 100 jobs are Covered under Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment
District wise Vacancies Available
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Fire woman (Trainee) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
a. Must have Passed Plus Two or its equivalent examination.
b. Must not be less than 152 cms in height (without footwear) Note: In the case of SC/ST candidate, the minimum height measurement shall be 150 cms.
c. Must have proficiency in swimming
Diploma in Computer Application
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
|Each eye must have a full field of vision. Colour Blindness, Squint or any morbid conditions of the eyes or lids of either eye shall be a disqualification for appointment.|
- Must qualify in at least 5 out of 8 items of the physical efficiency test showing the minimum standards of efficiency noted against each item and produce the Medical Certificate issued by a Medical officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon as to the candidate physique, fitness and capacity for rough outdoor work, as and when required by the commission
|Sl.No.||Events||One Star Standards|
|1||100 Meters Run||17 seconds|
|2||High Jump||1.06 Meters|
|3||Long Jump||3.05 Meters|
|4||Putting the Shot (4Kg)||4.88 Meters|
|5||Throwing the throw ball||14 Meters|
|6||200 Meter runs||36 seconds|
|7||Shuttle Race (25×4 meter)||26 seconds|
|8||Skipping ( One Minute)||80 times|
Kerala PSC Firewoman (Trainee) Jobs: Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 18 – 26 Years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1994 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details of Kerala Fire woman (Trainee)
Selected candidates will get Rs.20,000 – 45,800/- per month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per performance in the Written Test and/OR Interview
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Job Notification 2020
- First of all visit the official website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020 for Fire woman (Trainee)”.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take the print out for future use.
Important Dates of Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Firewoman (Trainee) Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||16-11-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||23-12-2020|
Important Links: Kerala PSC Firewoman (Trainee) Notification
|Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- Kerala PSC JLT Recruitment 2021: Apply 282 Junior Health Inspector Vacancy
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 – 358 Asst Professor, Overseer, Security Officer & Other Apply @ keralapsc.gov.in
- KPSC Head Master Result 2019 Download Provisional Selection List
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Apply 49 Superintendent, Peon & Other Posts