- Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2018 |Apply Online @ lbscentre.org | Last Date: 30-12-2017
- KSET Exam 2018 Notification
- Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2018 Notification- Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates @ lbscentre.org
Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2018 |Apply Online @ lbscentre.org | Last Date: 30-12-2017
Kerala State Government LBS Centre for Science and Technology has issued notification for KSET 2018. Kerala Government Plans to conduct Kerala StateEligibility Test (KSET) 2018 Exam on 25th February 2018.Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET) is a state level recruitment test which is conducted to recruit eligible candidates as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. All Eligible and interested candidates can apply online or offline modes on or before last date 30-12-2017. The last date of receipt of the offline application form is January 1, 2018 until 5 pm.
KSET Exam 2018 Notification
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology has called for applications to the 2018 Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET). Candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam can apply for the same on the official website of the centre (lbscentre.org).
Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2018 Notification- Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates @ lbscentre.org
|Name of The Organization:||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Name of Posts||Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|No of Posts||Teacher Posts|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process & Offline|
Kerala SET Eligibility 2018
- Candidate should have Graduation from the Recognised Board.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Refer Official Notification
- Refer Official Notification
- Candidates can buy the Application Form by paying an application fee of Rs 700 for General and OBC candidates, Rs 375 for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates.
- Candidates from other states can order the same via post by sending a Demand Draft to pay an application fee of Rs 800 for General and OBC candidates, Rs 425 for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates.
Kerala SET 2018 New Exam Pattern
The exam will be divided into two papers. Paper 1 is common for all candidates and will include questions on general knowledge and teaching aptitude. Paper 2 will be conducted for the chosen subject. Each paper will include 120 questions of one mark each, except for mathematics and statistics which will include only 80 questions of 1.5 marks each.
Candidates will be required to score a minimum of 40 marks (35 for reserved categories) in each paper and 48 marks (40-45 for reserved categories) overall in order to clear the exam.
How to Apply Online for Kerala SET 2018 Exam
- Visit the official website – http://lbscentre.org/
- Click on State Eligibility Test – Feb-2018 Test on 25/02/2018
- Click on Online Registration
- Click on Click here for the List of Head Post Offices
- Candidates need to collect SET 2018 Application forms from the head post offices listed on this page – http://lbscentre.info/set/list_of_head_post_offices_in_ker.htm
- Once you obtain the application form, login to your profile using Application Number and Site Access Key given on the form
- Complete the Registration process
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for further reference
LBS Kerala SET 2018 Exam Date 25th February 2018
|Commencement of distribution of Application Forms||06 Dec 2017|
|Starting of Online Registration||07 Dec 2017|
|Closing of distribution of Application Forms||30 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||30 Dec 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications||01 Jan 2018|
|Issue of Online Hall Tickets||15 Feb 2018|
|Date of Test||25 Feb 2018|
|Publishing of Answer Keys on the Website||28 Feb 2018|
Important Links to LBS Kerala SET 2018 Teacher Vacancies