- Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2020 |Apply Online @ lbscentre.org
- KSET Exam 2020 Notification
- Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2020 Notification- Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates @ lbscentre.org
Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2020 |Apply Online @ lbscentre.org
Kerala State Government LBS Centre for Science and Technology has issued notification for KSET 2020. Kerala Government Plans to conduct Kerala StateEligibility Test (KSET) 2020 Exam on 25th February 2020.Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET) is a state level recruitment test which is conducted to recruit eligible candidates as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. All Eligible and interested candidates can apply online or offline modes on or before last date 10-01-2020 (05:00 PM). The last date of receipt of the offline application form is January 1, 2020 until 5 pm.
Kerala SET 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 24-12-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2020 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: up to 12-01-2020 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application (Only Differently challenged candidates): 20-01-2020
- Date of Exam: Will be Announced Later
KSET Exam 2020 Notification
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology has called for applications to the 2020 Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET). Candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam can apply for the same on the official website of the centre (lbscentre.org).
Kerala State Eligibility Test KSET 2020 Notification- Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates @ lbscentre.org
|Name of The Organization:||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Name of Posts||Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|No of Posts||Teacher Posts|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process & Offline|
|Last Date||10-01-2020 (05:00 PM)|
Kerala SET Eligibility 2020
- Candidate should have Graduation from the Recognised Board.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Refer Official Notification
- Refer Official Notification
- Candidates can buy the Application Form by paying an application fee of Rs 700 for General and OBC candidates, Rs 375 for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates.
- Candidates from other states can order the same via post by sending a Demand Draft to pay an application fee of Rs 800 for General and OBC candidates, Rs 425 for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates.
Kerala SET 2020 New Exam Pattern
The exam will be divided into two papers. Paper 1 is common for all candidates and will include questions on general knowledge and teaching aptitude. Paper 2 will be conducted for the chosen subject. Each paper will include 120 questions of one mark each, except for mathematics and statistics which will include only 80 questions of 1.5 marks each.
Candidates will be required to score a minimum of 40 marks (35 for reserved categories) in each paper and 48 marks (40-45 for reserved categories) overall in order to clear the exam.
How to Apply Online for Kerala SET 2020 Exam
- Visit the official website – http://lbscentre.org/
- Click on State Eligibility Test – Feb-2020 Test on 25/02/2020
- Click on Online Registration
- Click on Click here for the List of Head Post Offices
- Candidates need to collect SET 2020 Application forms from the head post offices listed on this page – http://lbscentre.info/set/list_of_head_post_offices_in_ker.htm
- Once you obtain the application form, login to your profile using Application Number and Site Access Key given on the form
- Complete the Registration process
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for further reference