ಅಡಚಣೆಗಾಗಿ ವಿಷಾಧಿಸುತ್ತೇವೆ Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has released notification for the recruitment of Various Electricity Ombudsman posts under KERC Recruitment 2020. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 30.03.2020. Further Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, KERC syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- KERC Recruitment Notification 2020 for Various Electricity Ombudsman Vacancies @ karnataka.gov.in
KERC Recruitment Notification 2020 for Various Electricity Ombudsman Vacancies @ karnataka.gov.in
|Latest KERC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC)|
|Name of the Posts||Electricity Ombudsman|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||30.03.2020|
KERC 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of Various jobs are Mentioned in this KERC Recruitment
KERC Electricity Ombudsman Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Degree from the recognized Organization/Board
Electricity Ombudsman – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 65 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
KERC Electricity Ombudsman – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs.80000/- per month from the organization.
KERC Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for KERC Recruitment 2020
- Go to KERC official website – karnataka.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KERC jobs 2020:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Important Dates for KERC Electricity Ombudsman Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||17.03.2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||30.03.2020|