Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment Notification 2018: Apply For 125 Civic Volunteers Vacancies @ kolkatapolice.gov.in. Kolkata Police is going to recruit Civic Volunteers through Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Offline on its Official website kolkatapolice.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for 125 Civic Volunteers posts
- Vacancy Details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Civic Volunteers Jobs
- Important Dates for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Kolkata Police 125 Civic Volunteers Vacancies
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for 125 Civic Volunteers posts
|Name of The Organization||Kolkata Police (Kolkata Police)|
|No. of Posts||125|
|Name of the Posts||Civic Volunteers|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Vacancy Details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Jobs 2018
Total: 125 Posts
- Disaster Management Group, Kolkata Police: 100
- River Traffic Police, Kolkata Police: 10
- Police Service Depot, Kolkata: 15
Applicants must Pass Class-VIII from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Minimum age is 20 years (as on 1st Jan 2018) and Maximum age is 60 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Physical Test, Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Civic Volunteers Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website kolkatapolice.gov.in and send their application form on or before 05.11.2018. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph).
- Self-attested copy of proof of address. ( Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / eAadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill).
- One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age.
- Self-attested copies of educational testimonials, certificates for required additional technical qualification [mentioned at para A(7)] and experience certificate (if any).
Important Dates for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 29.10.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 05.11.2018
Important Links for Kolkata Police 125 Civic Volunteers Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- Kolkata Police Jobs 2022 Apply for 30 Civic Volunteer Vacancies
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply For 11 MO, Nurse & Sister-in-Charge Vacancies @ kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – 125 Civic Volunteers Posts | Apply Now @ kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – 517 Civic Volunteers Posts | Apply Now
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – 195 Civic Volunteers Posts | Apply Now