KRUCET 2020 Application @ krucet2020.in | KRUCET 2020 Notification | KRUCET 2020 Syllabus | KRUCET 2020 Exam date: The Krishna University conducts the Common Entrance Test every year. This year also, the officials will conduct the KRUCET 2020 Exam. To conduct the Exam, the officials released the KRUCET 2020 Notification. And the officials have been started the Application process. The Last date of the application process is 30th Sep 2020. The Krishna University, Machilipatnam conducts the KRUCET to offer PG courses. So all interested candidates can apply online from 08th June 2020. And better to apply in the Early Stages. Because in later stages, the server may get busy due to heavy load.
- KRUCET 2020: Important Dates
- KRUCET 2020 Application form
- How to Apply KRUCET Exam 2020
- KRUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- KRUCET Syllabus 2020
- Important links for KRUCET 2020 Exam
KRUCET 2020: Important Dates
|KRUCET-2020 Application Enrollment will be started from||08-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee||30-09-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||—|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/-||—|
KRUCET 2020 TEST CENTERS:
- 01 – Machilipatnam.
- 02 – Vijayawada.
- 03 – Nuzvid.
- 04 – Jaggaiahpeta.
KRUCET 2020 Application form
The officials of Krishna University released the Application link on their official website. So, the interested candidates can apply through the official portal. And the officials will consider online applications only. The KRUCET 2020 Application link is available on this page. The applicable and eligible candidates can apply from this article.
Overview of KRUCET 2020 Exam
|Organization Name||Krishna University|
|Exam Name||Krishna University Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Commonly known as||KRUCET 2020|
|Organized by||Krishna University|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Offered courses||PG Courses|
|Exam date||August 2020
- PSSSB Patwari Syllabus 2021 (Download) Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern @ sssb.punjab.gov.in
- KVS PGT TGT Syllabus 2021 (pdf) Subject wise Exam Pattern Download
- RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021 PDF & Exam Pattern Download @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Maharashtra Police Syllabus (pdf) Maha Police Constable Bharti Exam Pattern
- Sericulture Assam Grade-IV Syllabus 2021 (PDF) Handloom & Texttiles Grade 4 Exam Pattern
- KLUEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF (Download) KLU Engg Entrance Syllabus
- KLUEEE Syllabus 2021: KL University Engg Entrance Exam Pattern PDF
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2021 (PDF) चकबंदी लेखपाल Exam Pattern Download
- HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Syllabus 2021 (Download) Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern Here @ hpsconline.in
- RSPCB Junior Scientific Officer Syllabus 2021 (Download) Junior Environmental Engineer Exam Pattern @ environment.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply KRUCET Exam 2020
- The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website www.krucet2020.in, or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in by registering the name and other details.
- A Separate registration is required for each test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any
- Candidates should ensure uninterrupted power supply and internet connectivity before filling the application and making the payment
- For speedy processing of the application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in
- A Candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures. correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail
- Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before
- The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission:
- Select the eligible
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC/EBC
- PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP
- Study or Residence (from R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
KRUCET 2020 HALL TICKETS:
Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post they have to download from the website www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in before the date of Entrance Test by making use of application number. In case any problem advised to contact the Director immediately through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Facility of downloading hall tickets will also be arranged at the concerned examination Centre’s. You may contact the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one day before the Entrance Test on production of the following:
- Proof of submission of online application form.
- One attested passport photograph
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
KRUCET 2020 Application Fee
After submitting the KRUCET Application with complete details, the candidates have to pay the Application Fee. The Application fee is different for different categories.
KRUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Test Code||Test Name||Course Code||Course Name||Eligibility|
|10101||M.Sc., Biochemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or
B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Physical/Biological Sciences/B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc., Ag./B.V.Sc.,/Bachelor’sDegree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/ B.E/B.Tech.|
|B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the Common Core subjects or B.Sc., with
Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary.
|10104||M.Sc., Zoology||B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects|
|10105||M.Sc., Microbiology||B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject|
B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme.
|10202||M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation||Electronics/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation. Passed/ Appeared in B.Tech. Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E. (Electronics)/B.E. (Computer Science), B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.|
|10203||M.Sc. Electronics||A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance.|
|103||MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES||10301||M.Sc., Applied Mathematics||B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject|
|10302||M.Sc., Mathematics||B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject|
|10303||M.Sc., Statistics||B.Sc. /B.A with both Statistics and Mathematics.|
|10304||M.Sc., Computer Science||A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study.|
|CHEMICAL SCIENCES||M.Sc. Chemistry with the following specializations|
|10401||M.Sc., Pharmaceutical Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the
three equal subjects in common core system/B.Pharmacy.
|104||10402||M.Sc., Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|10403||M.Sc., Inorganic Chemistry|
|10404||M.Sc., Organic Chemistry|
|10405||M.Sc., Physical Chemistry|
|105||HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES||10501||M.Com.||All B.Com Graduates|
|10502||M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects.|
|10503||M.A. History||B.A with .History or B.A.(O.L) or B.A.L.|
|10505||M.A. Journalism and Mass
|10506||M.A. Sociology||Any Graduate|
|10507||M.A. Psychology||(i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the paper or specialization. (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University. (iii) Any unfilled seats in
any category may be filled by other
|10509||M.A. Social Work||Any Graduate|
|10510||M.A. English||B.A., / B.Sc.,/B.Com.,/B.B.M.,/B.C.A / B.A.
(O.L.) in Telugu / B.A. (O.L.) Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A. with special English in the group subjects.
|10511||M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance||Any graduate, with certificate course in
|106||TELUGU||10601||M.A. Telugu||B.A. special Telugu, B.A.O.L. Telugu,
B.A.O.L. Sanskrit, B.A., / B.Sc,. / B.Com.B.B.M/B.C.A with Telugu under Part I or Part II, BOL Telugu/ Bhasha Praveena with POL.
|107||PG DIPLOMAS||10701||P. G. Diploma in Kuchipudi
|Any Degree and a certificate course (or)
diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
|10702||P. G. Diploma in Water and Waste Water treatment technology||Intermediate with Science Background subjects|
|10703||P. G. Diploma in Aquaculture technology and management||Intermediate with Science Background subjects|
|10704||P. G. Diploma in E-Banking||Any Degree|
|108||DIPLOMAS||10801||Diploma in Kuchipudi
|Intermediate and a certificate course in
Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent
|10803||Diploma in Yoga for Human excellence||Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga|
|109||CERTIFICATE COURSES||10901||Certificate course in Kuchipudi dance||10th Class|
|10902||Certificate course in Yoga for Human Excellence||10th Class|
KRUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Each Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer. The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz., Sections A and B with 30 question each and Section C with 40 questions. In case of tie priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B. For some subjects the number of questions may be less.
KRUCET Syllabus 2020
The Candidates who applied to the KRUCET 2020 Exam are now looking for the KRUCET 2020 Syllabus. Because they want to start the exam preparation. So for those candidates, we provided the KRUCET Syllabus on this page. For the convenient of the applicants here on this page, we provided the KRUCET 2020 Syllabus Pdf Download link at the end of this page.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|KRUCET 2020 Application Link||Click Here|
|KRUCET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|KRUCET 2020 Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|