KU PGCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
KU PGCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, and Exam Date, Exam pattern: Kakatiya University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (KUPGCET): Kakatiya University, Warangal is a government funded University situated in State of Telangana. The University invites applications from the Degree Holders and also who are completed their Degree final year examinations. Candidates who are waiting for the notification of KU PGCET 2019 for PG, PG Diploma and 5 year Integrated M.Sc Programmes offered by University. The University invites Applications for KU PGCET 2019 in the month of April 2019. Candidates will be required to fill and submit the Online Applications as per the release dates. KU Post graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) from 29th May to 05th June 2019 on state level. KU PGCET examination will be conducted in various centers in Telangana. Once the KU PGCET 2019 exam was conducted, the result will be released in the form of rank card. The Candidate will be able to check their Individual scores of KU PGCET 2019 with the rank secured by them.
KU PGCET 2019 Eligibility
Every year a huge number of applicants are participating in TS KU PGCET examination. This year also a huge number of applications are submitted and also a big number of candidates are ready to appearing the KU PGCET 2019 examination. Before appearing the entrance examination, students must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who have passed or appearing final exams in any degree courses can apply for KUPGCET 2019 entrance exam. Following are the simple steps of Eligibility Criteria..
- Candidate should be Indian National.
- Aspirants should belong to the Telangana state.
- Students who have passed or appeared for final intermediate examinations 2019 are eligible for 5 years integrated course of M.SC.
- There is no age restriction for KU PGCET 2019 exam.
- Students belonging to the reserved category should have secured 40% in qualifying exam.
- Students who are belongs to General Category should have secured 45-50% in qualifying exam.
Important Details about KU PGCET 2019
|Name Of The Examination Board||Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KUPGCET)|
|Examination Type||State Level|
|Exam Status||PG, PG Diploma and 5 year Integrated M.Sc Programmes|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Address||NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanumakonda, Warangal, Telangana – 506009.|
|Starting Date||20th April to 15th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th May 2019|
|Date Of the Examination||29th May to 05th June 2019|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
KU PGCET 2019 Application Form
Kakatiya University invites the applications for PGCET 2019 from eligible candidates. Those who are willing to apply for KUPGCET 2019 the students who are already completed or perusing final year of degree or equivalent examination from the recognized university. Through this examination the candidates can get the admissions from various post graduation courses like MSC, MA, M.Com and M. Pharmacy etc..,. Interested Candidates can apply at online official website of Kakatiya University is @ kupgcet.com. Under Kakatiya University numbers of affiliated colleges are there. In all the recognized colleges post graduation coursers are offering. So, candidates can choose their desired colleges and location in counseling. Those who wish to apply for the KU PGCET 2019 must be the citizens of India with the relevant graduation degree. KU PGCET 2019 exam online application form is available on the official website April 20th 2019 onwards. The application form can be filled anywhere with speed internet connection. Before filling the application form the candidates should have the following documents while filling the applications.
How to fill the KU PGCET 2019 Application Form
- Visit the website and click on the ‘Registration Link’ on the top menu you get the KU PGCET 2019.
- Enter the Name, Mobile Number, and personal details along with e-mail id, Name and Date of Birth can be same as SSC Certificate.
- After Completion of filling details in Online Application, You receive a User Id and Password to the Mobile Number and Email Id that u entered in the time of registration.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Payment’ link for paying the application fee.
- Now, upload a Passport size photo and signature in JPEG format.
- Click on save and continue.
- Enter all the educational details and save the page.
- The mode of paying application fee. The KU PGCET 2019 Application fee is refundable.
- The application fee will be charged as per category of candidates for each course
- For OC/OBC candidates Rs.450/-, SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs. 350/-.
KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
KU PGCET 209 Admit Card will be released online on the University website @ kupgcet.com. The Admit card is mandatory document which must be produced at the exam center to write the exam. The Admit card will comprises the relevant information like: Application Number, Hall ticket Number, Name of Candidate, Parents Names, Date of Birth, Residential Address, Exam Name, Details of Examination Center, Exam Date and timings, Candidate Photo & Signature and Important Instructions.
How to Download the KU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website of Kakatiya University @ kupgcet.com
- Search for the KU PGCET 2019 Notification in ‘latest updates’
- Enter Login Id and Password to download the Hall Ticket.
- Click on the Download link to download the KU PGCET 2019 Exam Admit Card.
- Download it and check all the necessary details and take the print out for the future use.
Important Links for KU PGCET 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|KU PGCET 2019 Application Form||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|KU PGCET 2019 Exam Date||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|KU PGCET 2019 Admit Cards||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|KU PGCET 2019 Answer Keys||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|KU PGCET 2019 Results||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|KU PGCET 2019 Counseling||Click Here (Available Soon)|