LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2021: The Life Insurance Corporation or LIC is set to hire eligible Candidates with Any Degree/ B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ Degree in Law in relevant field Qualification for Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts. The Official LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for LIC Recruitment 2021.
LIC Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
|Latest LIC Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||218 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||15.03.2021|
LIC 2021 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 218 jobs are Mentioned in this LIC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Civil – AE||29|
|Electrical – AE||10|
|Structural – AE||04|
|MEP Engineer – AE||03|
|Chartered Accountant – AAO||40|
|Actuarial – AAO||30|
|Legal – AAO||40|
|Rajbhasha – AAO||08|
|IT – AAO||50|
LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Jobs – Qualification
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Civil – AE||BTech/ BE (Civil)|
|Electrical – AE||BTech/ BE (Electrical)|
|Structural – AE||MTech/ ME (Structural)|
|MEP Engineer – AE||BTech/ BE (Mechanical/ Electrical)|
|Chartered Accountant – AAO||Bachelors Degree
Passed Chartered Accountancy from ICAI
Member of ICAI
|Actuarial – AAO||Bachelors Degree
Completed at least 6 papers of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK
|Legal – AAO||Bachelors Degree in Law or LLM|
|Rajbhasha – AAO||PG Masters Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with English as one subject in Bachelors Level
PG Masters Degree in English with Hindi as one subject in Bachelors Level
PG Masters Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as one subject in Bachelors Level
|IT – AAO||Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics)/ MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)|
Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 30 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances from the organization.
LIC Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ Interview/ Medical Exam
General Candidates – Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST & SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website licindia.in.
- Find the advertisement “LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2021” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/licaaaojan20/.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||25.02.2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||15.03.2021|
LIC Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Vacancy @ licindia.in
|Name of The Organization||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|No. of Posts||590 jobs found|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Administrative Officer AAO|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation / Post Graduate|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||22nd March 2019|
Vacancy Details of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Jobs 2019
Assistant Administrative Officer AAO – 590 vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Jobs 2019
- AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college wia th minimum % of marks is the basic educational qualification required to apply for these vacancies.
- AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Thecandidate should be Associate member of Institute of CharteredAccountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership
number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India /Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Candidates age must be Maximum Age: 50 years. For age relaxations Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs 40,245/- per month from organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test Interview
|Reservation Category||Application Fees|
|General, OBC||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for Life Insurance Corporation Latest Recruitment 2019
- First of all visit official website licindia.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “LIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Recruitment 2019
|Application Form Starting Date||2nd March 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date||22nd March 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||4th and 5th May 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||28th June 2019|
Important Links for LIC 590 Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Vacancies
Download LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Recruitment Notification pdf
Life Insurance Corporation Online Application link
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- LIC AAO Answer Key 2023 PDF (Download) Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Key Paper
- LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Download Direct Link
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 9349 Apprentice Development Officers
- LIC ADO Notification 2023 Out, 1049 Apprentice Development Officer Posts
- LIC ADO Syllabus 2023 (OUT) Apprentice Development Officer Syllabus