LSAT 2022 Application Form has Released in online. The LSAT Application Form 2022 has Opened on October 18th, 2021. candidates who are going to participate in the LSAT 2022 must refer the complete article. The Last Date to apply for the LSAT 2022 is December 3rd, 2022. Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will conducts the LSAT Examination 2022. hence the candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the LSAT 2022 before the last Date. The LSAT Exam will be held in 2 sessions that is from January 15th, 2022 & May 9th, 2022. Every detail, such as LSAT dates, deadlines, eligibility, and results, has been articulated on this page. So, before you begin your registration or fill out the LSAT Application form, go over all of the LAST 2022 information.
Highlights of Law School Admission Test 2022
|Name Of The Organization||Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Law School Admission Test (LSAT)|
|Level Of Exam||International Level|
|LSAT 2022 Online Registration||Started|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd December 2021|
LSAT 2022 Important Dates
|LSAT 2022 Registration Opens||18th October 2021 (Available Now)|
|Last Date of LSAT 2022 Registration||3rd December 2021|
|LSAT Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|LSAT 2022 Exam Date||
|Declaration of LSAT 2022 Results||To Be Announced|
LSAT 2022 Eligibility
- BA-LLB Course: – Candidates should Be Passed in 12th Class with at least 45% marks from a recognized board/university.
- LLB Course: – Candidate should be passed in Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- LLM Course:- Candidates should be passed in 3 yrs/ 5 yrs LLB program WITH 45% aggregate marks from a recognized institute/university
LSAT 2022 Age Limit
- There is no Age Limit for applying for the LSAT 2022.
LSAT 2022 Application Fee
- Application Fee for all Candidates – Rs. 3800
- Payment should be made online i.e w. debit card, credit card, Net banking.
LSAT 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
How to Apply for LSAT 2022
- Go to the Official Website @ discoverlaw.in
- Candidates must read the notification and Eligibility before applying for the LSAT 2021
- Click on Apply Now on the home page
- Enter the Personal Details, Valid Email ID, Phone for the registration process, click on submit
- A user id and Password are provided to you after a successful registration
- Login with user id and password and fill the application form
- Enter the educational details
- Upload scanned copies of Photo, signature, and other Required documents
- Make payment o application fee online
- Click on Submit
- Save the copy and Take a Printout of it for future reference.
Important Links for LSAT 2022
LSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|1st section of Logical Reasoning||
|2nd section of Logical Reasoning||
92 to 100
LSAT 2022 Syllabus
LSAT Syllabus 2021 is available here to download. candidates who are going to appear for the LSAT 2022 can check the Syllabus to get a good score in the Exam. Based on the Syllabus of LSAT 2022 candidates can get an is an idea of the exam so that they can plan for their preparation to get good marks in the exam. Candidates who are Qualified in the LSAT 2021 is eligible to get admission in applied course. Candidates who are prepared Systematically with a plan can get the highest marks in the Exam. Candidates can directly Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern of LSAT 2022 from the link given below.
Download LSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF – Click Here
LSAT 2022 Admit Card
LSAT 2022 Admit Card is a very important document for the candidates to appear for the Exam. No candidates will be allowed to Examination hall without having to Admit card of LSAT 2022 along with them. Candidates must have Login details along with them to check the LSAT Hall Ticket 2022 online. LSAT Admit card 2022 is released by the board on its official website by the higher officials of Pearson Vue. Candidates can Download the LSAT Call Letter 2022 from the official website or from the direct link given below.
Download LSAT Admit card 2022 – Click here (Activated Soon)
LSAT 2022 Results
LSAT Results 2022 will be released by the higher officials of the board on its official website. candidates can check the Result of LSAT 2022 in the month of June 2022. Board will provide admission to the candidates in the applied course based on the merit in Written Test. All the candidates who are Qualified in the Written Test ned to appear for the counseling process for the Document Verification. The aspirant must have a Roll Number and date of birth to check the Result of LSAT 2022 online. Candidates who are getting the highest marks in the Exam are Ranked in the Merit list of LSAT 2022. Candidates can directly Download LSAT 2022 Result from the link given below.
Download LSAT Results 2022 – Click here (Activated Soon)