Madras High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2023: Madras High Court has released the official notification for the Recruitment of 50 vacancies of District Judge (Entry Level) Jobs. Eligible and skilled candidates can send their Madras High Court Job 2023 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website at mhc.tn.gov.in. Interested Contenders may Apply Online for Madras High Court District Judge Vacancy 2023 before the Last Date mentioned i.e., 31.07.2023 . To get more information regarding the Madras High Court Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- Madras High Court 50 District Judge Posts
- Madras High Court 2023 – Vacancy Details
- Madras High Court District Judge Jobs – Qualification
- Educational Qualification
- District Judge – Age Limit
- Madras High Court District Judge – Pay Scale/Salary
- Madras High Court Jobs – Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates for Madras High Court District Judge Application
- Important Links
Madras High Court 50 District Judge Posts
|Latest Madras High Court Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Posts||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Number of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31.07.2023|
Madras High Court 2023 – Vacancy Details
A total of 50 jobs are Mentioned in this Madras High Court Recruitment
- District Judge (Entry Level): 50 Posts
Madras High Court District Judge Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Degree in Law from the recognized Organization/Board. Detailed Educational Qualifications are given here .
(i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State. Must be practising on the date of Notification as an advocate and must have so practised for a period of not less than seven years as on such date.
(ii) With regard to Assistant Public Prosecutor-Grade I or Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II, they must be having not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of this notification.
Note:- The educational qualifications prescribed for the post should have been obtained in the order of study, viz., 10th / SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor Degree / Law Degree.
District Judge – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 35 Years & Maximum 47 Years as on 1st July 2023. For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification
Madras High Court District Judge – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs. 51,550 – 1230 – 58,930 – 1380 – 63,070+Allowances (Pre-revised) from the organization.
Madras High Court Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva–Voce Test
|1.||Others (Candidates not belonging to SC / SC(A) / ST in the State of Tamil Nadu) and Candidates from other States / Union Territories||Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only)|
|2.||SC / SC(A) / ST (Fee exemption is applicable only to SC / SC(A) / ST candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu )||Total Exemption|
|3.||Differently abled Persons (the disability should not be less than 40% [Benchmark Disabilities])|
|4.||Destitute Widows – (Certificate as in Annexure-E, should be obtained from the Revenue Divisional Officer/ Sub Collector/ Assistant Collector concerned).|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for Madras High Court District Judge Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||01.07.2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||31.07.2023|
|Last date for remittance of fee through Bank||02.08.2023|
|Madras High Court Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2022 (Released) Exam Date Download @ hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Madras High Court Syllabus 2022 [PDF] Examiner, Junior Bailiff & Others Exam Pattern Download @ mhc.tn.gov.in
- Madras High Court Driver Syllabus 2022 [PDF] MHC Driver Exam Pattern Download @ mhc.tn.gov.in
- Madras High Court Junior Bailiff Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern Download @ mhc.tn.gov.in
- Madras High Court Bailiff Examiner Syllabus 2022 (Download) Examiner Exam Pattern @ mhc.tn.gov.in