Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) shall conduct the MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2020 for admission to first year of four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2020-21.
MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2020 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode. MAH-B. HMCT- CET 2020 will be conducted on 20th May 2020 in multiple sessions (if required). Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra (CET CELL Maharashtra)|
|Course offered||Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology programs|
|Date of examination||10/05/2020|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
MAH BHMCT CET 2020: Important Dates
|Online registration for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020 on the website www.mahacet.org||02/03/2020||31/03/2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket through login of successfully registered candidates||03/05/2020 On word|
|Date of Online MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020||10/05/2020|
|Declaration of result of the MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020 on the website||04/06/2020|
MAH BHMCT CET 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only); (Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
MAH BHMCT CET 2020: Application FEE
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||₹. 800/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A),|
NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate & Caste Validity Certificate and Non Creamy Layer Certificate if applicable at the time of filling CAP Application form to be considered under category.
How to Apply for MAH BHMCT CET 2020
- In order to appear for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020, the candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure given below. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates go to the www.mahacet.org website and click on the option “MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020” which will open a new screen. or Candidates go to the h ttp://ibps.sifyitest.com/cetbhmctja20/
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he
- / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 – Important Points
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of admission Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 – Exam Pattern
|English Language||40||1||40|| |
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)|| |
|General Knowledge & Awareness including questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/|
|The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)|
|There is no negative marking System for this test.|
|Test Duration: 90 minutes|
|Medium of CET: English|
|Mode of Examination – Online|
Important Links for MAH BHMCT CET 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|