MAH MCA CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020: Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra has announced MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card for the Exam which is scheduled to be Organized on 28th October 2020. MAH MCA CET is to be Conducted for Admission to First Year of Post Graduate Degree course in Computer Application 2020 – 2021. Those candidates who were applied for MAH-MCA CET-2020 can Download Hall Ticket from the below link
|Trending Articles on 30 November, 2020
|SBI PO 2020||Sarkari Naukri|
|RGUKT CET Hall Ticket 2020||TS CPGET Hall Ticket 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2020||Employment News Paper|
Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra announced the Notification for MCA Admissions for the academic year 2020-21. The DTE Maharashtra MCA Application forms begin on 15-01-2020. All the applicants fill the application forms from the website @ dtemaharashtra.org. The Application forms, eligibility criteria, important dates, counseling are listed in the below passage. The candidates who are interested and eligible can get admissions in MCA courses in various universities or colleges offered by the authority. This Admission based on MAHA CET Examinations which was conducted by DTE. The applicants who are eligible can apply for this admission 2020. To grab more information just follow the instructions we provided below so that you can grasp more details DTE Maharashtra MCA Admissions 2020.
Important Dates of DTE Maharashtra MCA Admissions 2020
|Online Registration (Reopening)||07/09/2020 to 08/09/2020||CLick Here for New registration/Login|
|Online Fee Payment|
|Date for printing your application|
|Date of Examination||28th October 2020|
DTE Maharashtra MCA Application Forms 2020
DTE Maharashtra MCA Application Forms already announced on the DTE official website @ dtemaharashra.org. The DTE Maharashtra MCA Registration Forms are commences on June 25th, 2020. The DTE Maharashtra invites the application forms for all the candidates belonging to Maharashtra and also Jammu Kashmir migrants. The applicants who are interested fill the particulars present on the online application form. The application forms ends on 12th July 2020. All the applicants should submit the application forms in time duration. After completion of Maharashtra MCA application forms the candidates have to submit all the certificates to the nearest help centres. The candidates who applied can get admissions in various MCA colleges across Maharashtra state. The admissions based on CET scores. We mentioned the application fees, eligibility criteria are mentioned below. The candidates read the full article given below and get complete details about DTE Maharashtra Admissions 2020.
Apply Online Registration: Click Here
Candidates have already registered: Click Here Log In
How to fill the DTE Maharashtra MCA Online Application Forms 2020
- Visit the official website @ dtemaharashtra.org
- Search for the link related – MCA Registration forms
- Click on the direct link which is opened on the webpage
- Enter the details such as email id, password, etc..,
- Upload the scanned photo id and signature
- Click on submit button
- Download the registration form for the future reference
Candidates belongs to Maharashtra and outside of Maharashtra State have to pay 1000/- and the candidates belongs to SC, ST, VJDT, OBC, SBC, NT (A), NT(B) have to pay 800/-. The payments have to pay in online. There is no another mode to pay in offline.
- The Nationality must be Indian
- Candidates qualify in 3 years of degree from any recognised University
- Candidates should pass in 12th class with the background of maths as one of the subjects.
- Candidates score 50% of marks in examinations, where as in SC, ST categories have to secure 45% of marks.
- Applicants who are pursing final year also eligible for the DTE Maharashtra MCA Admissions 2020
DTE Maharashtra MCA Counselling Process
The DTE Maharashtra MCA Counselling will be conducted in various rounds. The counselling will be held for only eligible candidates. The candidates who passed in the entrance examinations are able to attend for this Counselling process. Based on the marks the candidates will be called for the counselling.
Further Details Download Information Brochure: Click Here
You may Also Like
- DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Final Merit List 2019 Download Link @ poly19.dtemaharashtra.org
- DTE CET Maharashtra Provisional Merit List 2018 – Download MAH M.Arch Merit List @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2018 – Application, Eligibility, Dates, Merit List, Reservation @ dsd18.dtemaharashtra.org