MAH B.Ed. CET is also known as Maharashtra Bachelor in Education Common Entrance Test. Candidates who apply for the 2 – year full-time regular course of Bachelor of education (B.Ed) courses offered by Maharashtra Govt should clear this entrance test. It is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, State Govt. of Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to read official notification before proceeding for the application. Candidates should carefully in order to apply for the exam after reading the official notification. The application process of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will be started from the 2nd week of April 2020. The eligibility criteria and exam information are also given below.
- Revised Last Dates
- Course offered through MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 Exam
- Eligibility criteria for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
- Application process for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
- MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam marks split-up for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
- Syllabus for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
Revised Last Dates
- MAH B.P.Ed. CET: Last date extended from April 7 to April 20
- MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET: Last date extended from April 3 to April 20
- MAH M.P.Ed. CET: Last date extended from April 7 to April 20
- MAH B.A/B.Sc. B.Ed. CET: Last date extended from April 13 to April 20
- MAH M.Ed. CET: Last date extended from April 8 to April 20
Overview of MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
|Name of examination||MAH B.Ed. CET|
|Conducted by||Directorate of Higher Education, State Govt. of Maharashtra.|
|Date of examination||13/14 June 2020|
|Contact information||Tel: 022-22016153/57/59|
|Official web site link||http://cetcell.mahacet.org/|
Course offered through MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 Exam
2 – year full-time regular course of Bachelor of education (B.Ed.) offered by the government.
Important dates of MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
|Release of online application form||20th March 2020|
|Last date of application form||5th May 2020|
|Application fee||May 2020|
|Issue of admit card||27th May 2020|
|Exam date||13th & 14th June 2020|
|Result announcement||2nd July 2020|
|Counselling process commencement||9th July 2020|
Eligibility criteria for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
- The aspirant should be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age for the MAH B.Ed is 21 years.
- Candidates who are residents of Maharashtra should have passed Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree with subjects in Science/Humanity Science/Commerce with minimum /Math/Social Science with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Aspirants from other states should have the same criteria but the minimum aggregate should be 55%.
- Reserved category candidates will get aggregate relaxation of 5%.
Application fee for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
|Applicant’s category||Application fee|
|General and OMS||Rs. 800|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State and Reserved Category||Rs. 400|
Application process for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
The application form for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 will be available in their official web site from 20th March 2020 and the last date to submit is on 5th of May 2020. The application form should be duly filled. A recent photocopy of the candidate should be scanned along with their signature and online payment should be made. The application is submitted along with the scanned copy of the above mentioned details.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MAH B.Ed 2020 is as below.
Mode of Exam – Online Mode.
Duration of Exam – 1 hour and 30 minutes for B.Ed CET and 1 Hours for B.Ed ELCT.
Types of questions –Multiple Choice Objective
Number of Sections – 3
Number of Questions –100
Number of Marks – 100.
Marking Scheme –one mark for correct response
Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
The medium of Language –English and Marathi medium
Exam marks split-up for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
English Language Content Test
|Topics||Number of Question|
|Verbal Idioms & Proverbs||05|
|Figures of speech||02|
Syllabus for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
Mental Ability : Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Analogies, Classification, Problems on dice
General Knowledge: Past Events, Current Affairs, and Science & Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science, Literature and Education
Teacher Aptitude: Keenness to update existing knowledge, Leadership qualities, Awareness about changes in society and education, Communication and professional commitment
Exam centre for MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
Counselling process of MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
Commencement of the Counselling Process for AY is 9th July 2020. The aspirants should register online using their official website and fill up a registration form to participate in the counselling round. Then, candidates need to opt for the choice of place during the process.
When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials
Important Links of MAH B.Ed. CET 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 Application||Click Here|