Manabadi Nadu Nedu Phase 2 Program Updates
Circular No.1725883/MBNN/2021, Dt.28/05/2022.
Government vide GO read in the ref 1stcited have accorded administrative sanction for implementation of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase-l for improving the infrastructural facilities in 13,981 Schools High School and Primary Schools) with a total Budget outlay of Rs.4535.73 Crores.
2. In the reference 2ndcited, orders were to run the schools for Teachers up to 14th May c2022iasteachaf.20th May, 2022 due to the heat wave condition across the state and instructed to attend again on 28th June, 2022.
3. In view of the above, as the Headmasters have a vital role in the implementation of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Program orders may be issued for Head masters of Nadu Nedu phase 2 schools to attend to the workS as was done in Phase 1 of Nadu Nedu program.
4. Hence, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are requested to issue instructions to concerned Head Masters of Nadu Nedu Phase-ll Schools to discharge their duties regularly in Nadu Nedu Program during summer vacation.
Commissioner of School Education
మనబడి – Manabadi Nadu Nedu Links
|Manabadi Nadu Nedu Login||MIS Reports|
|Android APP Download||HM Documents|
|Home Page: మనబడి నాడు నేడు|
Samagra Shiksha, Visakhapatnam – Deputation of Mandal level Accountants to attend for preliminary auditing of selected Mana Badi Nadu Nedu schools in the District from 10.08.2020 to 21.08.2020
MANA BADI NADU NEDU Visakhapatnam Audit Schedule MBNN Schools Audit Details
The Mandal Level accountants are hereby instructed to attend their assigned duties as per action plan as shown against each without fail and submit the reports in the attached format to the APC, Samagra Shiksha, Visakhapatnam after completion of the program without fail.
Further, they should ensure on the following during the assigned duty timings.
- 1. Should attend all the phone calls received from the officials/District administration at any time.
- 2. They should not take any leave without permission of the undersigned.
- The Mandal Educational Officers are requested to relieve the Mandal Level Accountants from 10.08.2020 to 21.08.2020. All MEOs are requested to provide accommodation and refreshments to the preliminary auditing teams.
STMS Android Application has been Released. Download from below link
Government of Andhra Pradesh considers the school as a divine place and wants to promote the school as a true learning center to the children. The Government desires to improve the learning outcomes and decrease the dropout rate in all schools by taking up various measures including upgrading the school infrastructure through the implementation of Mana Badi – Nadu Nedu Program. The Government wants to develop the school infrastructure in the state in a systematic manner to reach the required standards by involving the parents who are the key stakeholders.
Mana Badi – Nadu Nedu is to strengthen the infrastructure and transform the existing infrastructure of the schools in the mission mode in a phased manner over a period of three years, starting from 2019-20. Under Mana Badi – Nadu Nedu program, following 9 infrastructure components have been taken up. (I) Toilets with running water (ii) ) Drinking water supply (iii) Major and minor repairs (iv) Electrification with fans and tube lights (v) Furniture for students and staff (vi) Green chalk boards (vii) Painting to schools (viii) English labs and (ix) Compound walls.
The project covers total 44,512 schools, including residential schools, run by all managements, viz., School Education, Panchayat Raj, Municipal Administration, Social Welfare, BC Welfare, Tribal Welfare, Minority Welfare, Juvenile Welfare and Fisheries Departments. In the Phase-I, 15715 schools have be taken up through the Government implementing agencies – Panchayat Raj Engineering Dept, AP Samagra Shiksha Society, APEWIDC, Municipal & Public Health Engineering Department and Tribal welfare Engineering Department.
మనబడి నాడు-నేడు: AP Government Manabadi Nadu Nedu Website Address has been Changed.
Old Website Link: stms.ap.gov.in
New Website Link: http://manabadi.ap.gov.in
there is no Change in Login ID and User Name
TOTAL NUMBER OF SCHOOLS
PHASE – I SCHOOLS
2396 CrFUNDS RELEASED
Funds Released Schools