DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Jobs 2021: District Medical and Health Department, Kurnool has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Check Notification for Details for 62 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post Online from 04/09/2021 to 15/09/2021. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying Online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
- DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Apply for 62 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Posts @ kurnool.ap.gov.in
- DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for DMHO Kurnool Job Notification 2021
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Apply for 62 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Posts @ kurnool.ap.gov.in
|DMHO Kurnool Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||District Medical and Health Department, Kurnool (DMHO Kurnool)|
|Advertisement Number||04 /PARAMEDICAL/2021|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||62 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/||15/09/2021|
DMHO Kurnool Notification 2021 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 62 jobs are Covered under DMHO Kurnool Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Program
|Unit Name||Number of Post|
|4||Cardiologists under NPCDCS||NCD||NPCDCS
|5||Medical Officers under NPCDCS||NCD||NPCDCS- CHCNCD
|6||Medical Officers under NBSUC||CHI||NBSUS||12|
Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse/Nurses for Generatic Care
|9||Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist||NCD||NPHCE||1|
|11||Social Worker (NMHP)||NMHP||NMHP||1|
|12||Social Worker (NTCP)||NCD||NTCP||1|
|14||Hospital Attendant under NPHCE||NCD||NPHCE||1|
|15||Sanitary Attendant under NPHCE||NCD||NPHCE||1|
DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Qualification details||Remuneration|
|1||Psychiatrists||MBBS with PG Degree in Psychiatrists/DNB from recognized University. Must be
registered with A.P. State Medical Council.
|2||Forensic Specialist||MBBS with PG Degree Forensic/DNB from a recognized University. Must be registered with A.P. State Medical
|3||General Physician||MBBS with PG Degree and General Physician/DNB/Diploma in the specialty from recognized University. Must be registered with A.P. State
|4||Cardiologists under NPCDCS||MBBS with DM in Cardiology/DNB from a recognized university. Must be registered with A.P. State Medical
|5||Medical Officers under NPCDCS||MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by
Medical Council of India
|6||Medical Officers under NBSUC||MBBS or equivalent degree
from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India
|7||Staff Nurse/ Psychiatric Nurse/Nurses for Generic Care||GNM Course (or) B.Sc. (N) from the Institution established under Nursing Council of India Rules. Must be registered in the A.P. Nursing & Midwives Council.||22,500/-|
|8||Lab Technician||Intermediate and Diploma (OR) Bachelor’s Degree Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
Should be registered with respective Board/Council.
|9||Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist||Bachelor’s Degree in physiotherapy from any recognized university.
Should be registered with
|10||Audiometrician||Bachelor’s Degree in Audio and Speech-Language Pathologist/BSE (Speech and Hearing) from RCI
|11||Social Worker (NMHP)||MSW/MA (Social Work)/Psychology||25,000/-|
|12||Social Worker (NTCP)||Post Graduate in Degree in
Sociology/Social Work (OR) Graduate in Sociology
Nursing Degree with post-graduation in MBA (Health care-related field)/MPH and Minimum of One year experience in Quality Assurance programs Implementation in Government/Private hospitals after completion of the Post Graduation.
Should be registered with
|14||Hospital Attendant under NPHCE||10th (OR) Equivalent Qualification||12,000/-|
|15||Sanitary Attendant under NPHCE||10th (OR) Equivalent Qualification||12,000/-|
DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Jobs: Age Limit
18 to 42 as of 01.07.2021. Relaxations in respect of reserved categories, Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates as per rules.
Salary Details of DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Notification 2021
- Staff Nurse – 34,000/-
- Lab-Technicians Gr-II – 28,000/-
- Pharmacists – 28,000/-
Selection Process – DMHO Kurnool Recruitment
Selection will be done as per performance in Merit
Total Marks –100.
- 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Service weightage up to 15 Marks will be given to the candidates who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at “B”.
- Course weightage. Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after passing of qualifying examination.
- The candidates those belongs to open category must pay an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in Account No: 00531001625847 of Andhra Bank, Gayatri Estate, Kurnool, IFSC Code: ANDB0000053.
- Payment receipt /Counterfoil shall be uploaded along with the online application.
- The SC, ST, BC and Physically Challenged persons are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply for DMHO Kurnool Job Notification 2021
- Candidates shall apply only through online. Applications will not be accepted other than online.
- Visit web site :https://kurnool.ap.gov.in
- The last date for submitting on line application with all relevant documents is 15/09/2021.
- Click on website and fill up the details and upload all the relevant documents.
- In case of Open category candidates, Fee shall be paid for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in Account No: 00531001625847 of Andhra Bank, Gayatri Estate, Kurnool, IFSC Code:ANDB0000053.
Important Links: DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Notification
|DMHO Kurnool Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
DMHO Kurnool Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: FAQ
You may Also Like
- AP DMHO Recruitment 2021 East Godavari District NHM 105 Jobs
- DME AP Post Basic Diploma Admissions 2021-22 | GNM Nursing & PBD Application, Eligibility
- NHM AP Recruitment 2021: 858 మెడికల్ Staff Nurses, Specialist Paramedical Staff Posts
- APVVP Srikakulam Recruitment 2021: 73 Staff Nurse, Pediatrician Posts