Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board has released the new notification to fulfilling the Excise Constable 200 vacancies in the required departments. Those who are having the 12th qualification and required age limit can appear for the walk-in-interview on the given date. Applicants must send their application before 24th December 2022. Check all the necessary details of the MPESB Excise Constable Recruitment details are accessed from the official portal at peb.mp.gov.in.. The relevant information of MPESB Notification is seen in the following sections.
- 200 Excise Constable vacancy in MPESB Recruitment 2022 apply Online
- MPESB Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Excise Constable 200 Post
- MPESB Excise Constable Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for MPESB Recruitment 2022
200 Excise Constable vacancy in MPESB Recruitment 2022 apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board has issued a latest notification for the MPESB recruitment of Excise Constable Vacancy at 200 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Excise Constable 200 posts of the MPESB Jobs 2022 can apply from 10th December 2022 to 24th December 2022.
MPESB Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Excise Constable 200 Post
|MPESB Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB)|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Applications||10th December 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||24th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Online Exam PST/PET Medical Documents Verification|
MPESB Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 200 jobs are mentioned in MPESB Notification
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Excise Constable Direct Recruitment|
|Excise Constable Direct Recruitment Backlog|
MPESB Excise Constable Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass 12th from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 18 to 38 Years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
MPESB Excise Constable: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 19,500 to Rs. 62,000/- from the organization.
MPESB Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of
- Objective Type Online Exam
- Documents Verification.
General Candidates/Other States Rs. 560/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/OBC Rs. 310/-
How to Apply for MPESB Recruitment 2022
- Initially, go to the official website i.e., peb.mp.gov.in..
- Click on recruitment from the list.
- Select the appropriate notification from the list.
- Otherwise, click on the below-mentioned link to open the same pdf.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then click on apply Online.
- Add the details in the form and then click submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of the MPESB application form. For future reference.
Important Dates of MPESB Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||10th December 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||24th December 2022|
Important Links for MPESB Notification
|MPESB Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
MPESB Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest MPESB Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for MPESB Excise Constable Jobs?
What is the Full Form of MPESB?
You may Also Like These Articles
- MP Forest Guard Syllabus 2023 (हिंदी/English) फॉरेस्ट गार्ड / वनरक्षक सिलेबस
- MP Patwari Syllabus 2023 (हिंदी / English) एमपी पटवारी सिलेबस
- MP TET 2023 Exam Notification (OUT) HSTET Eligibility, Registration Dates
- MPPEB Group-2 Recruitment 2022 Notification for 9073 Vacancy
- MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Notification for 2716 Vacancy