High Court of Madhya Pradesh: released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 49 Assistant Grade III under MP High Court Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 14th December 2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 for 49 Assistant Grade III Vacancies @ mphc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of MP High Court Assistant Grade III Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Grade III Jobs
- Important Dates for MP High Court Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for MP High Court 49 Assistant Grade III Vacancies
MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 for 49 Assistant Grade III Vacancies @ mphc.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MP High Court)|
|No. of Posts||49|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Grade III|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate and Hindi & English typing test pass or scorecard of CPCT Exam by MAP-IT or 1-year Diploma course in Computer Application|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||14th December 2018|
Vacancy Details of MP High Court Assistant Grade III Jobs 2018
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Grade III||49|
Applicants must Pass Graduate and Hindi & English typing test pass or scorecard of CPCT Exam by MAP-IT or 1-year Diploma course in Computer Application from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2019. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam and Skill Test
|UR/Others State||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST of MP State||Rs. 800/-|
|Correction Charge||Rs. 50/-|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan|
How to Apply for Assistant Grade III Jobs
- First of all visit official website mphc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “MP High Court Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Grade III Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for MP High Court Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 13th November 2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 14th December 2018
Important Links for MP High Court 49 Assistant Grade III Vacancies
You may Also Like
- MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 252 Posts
- MP High Court JSA Syllabus 2020 (Download) Junior System Analyst Exam Pattern pdf
- MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020 – 50 Junior System Analyst Vacancy
- MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020: Apply 47 MPHC DJ (Entry Level) Vacancy