Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 1414 Worker under MPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 25.01.2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- MPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 for 1414 Worker Vacancies @ maharashtra.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 for 1414 Worker Vacancies @ maharashtra.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|No. of Posts||1414|
|Name of the Posts||Worker|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree and Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Worker Jobs 2019
|Division Name||Total Post|
Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- MPSC Group C Mains Result 2020 (Announced) – Download Group C Mains Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ mpsc.gov.in
- Maharashtra HSC Result 2020 [Here] Maharashtra 12th Class Results by Name, Marks @ mahresult.nic.in
- NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2020: Apply 7812 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- MAHADISCOM Apprentice Result 2020 – Download MAHADISCOM Apprentice Merit List @ mahadiscom.in
- ZP Solapur Recruitment 2020: Apply 3824 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Physician & Other Vacancy
- MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Result 2020: MSEDCL Merit List @ mahadiscom.in
Applicants must Pass Degree and Diploma from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 19 years & Maximum 38 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs:- 6000/- per Month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Computer-Based Online Examination
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|General/OBC Category Application Fee||Rs: 400/-|
|SC/ST Category Application Fee||Rs: 200/-|
How to Apply for Worker Jobs
- First of all visit official website maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “MPSC Recruitment 2019 for Worker Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for MPSC Worker Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 05.01.2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 25.01.2019