Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam under MPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 17th June 2022. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on Schools360.in. The MPSC Group B Main exam 2021 will be held on July 9, 17, 24 and 31.
- MPSC Group B Mains Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam Vacancy @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs 2022
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2022
- Important Links for MPSC 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam Vacancies
MPSC Group B Mains Exam – Important Dates
|Registrations Begin||June 3, 2022|
|Last date to Apply||June 17, 2022|
|Date for Main Exam – Combined Paper||July 9, 2022|
|Date for Main Exam – PSI Paper 2||July 17, 2022|
|Date for Main Exam – STI Paper 2||July 24, 2022|
|Date for Main Exam – ASO Paper 2||July 31, 2022|
MPSC Group B Mains Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam Vacancy @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|No. of Posts||547|
|Name of the Posts||Subordinate Services Main Exam|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||17th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs 2022
- Assistant Section Officer, Group-B: 126
- State Tax Inspector, Group-B: 34
- Police Sub Inspector, Group-B: 387
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs 2022
Applicants must Pass Graduate Degree from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates, age must be As per rules. For age, relaxations Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4,300/- from organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
The application fee for submitting the form is Rs 544 for the Open Category and the fee for the Reserved Category and Orphans is Rs 344. The fees can be paid using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking or can be paid offline through E-Challan.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “MPSC Recruitment 2022 for Subordinate Services Main Exam Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Links for MPSC 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam Vacancies
You may Also Like
- MPSC Group C Recruitment 2022 Apply for 228 Vacancy
- MPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 432 Medical Officer, Assistant Director Posts @mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 800 Subordinate Services posts @mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 253 Stenographer, Typist, Junior Assistant & other Vacancy