MPSC Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 62 vacancies of Assistant Section Officer. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website mpsc.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for MPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 26.11.2018. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 62 Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Vacancy Details of MPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Section Officer Jobs
- Important Dates for MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for MPSC 62 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies
MPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 62 Assistant Section Officer Posts
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|No. of Posts||62|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Section Officer|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Valvic, Clerk-Typist and Typist Classes|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2018
- Toatal Vacancies: 62
|According to the quality of the departmental department||
i) In the office of the Administrative Administrative Department and the Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Volunteer-Typist Typist’s staff have a student for the purpose of booking, Employees of any subordinate office of the Administrative Administrative Department
There are no subjects to apply for the exam.
ii) On Jan. 1, 2018, Valvic, Clerk-Typist and Typist Classes are eligible to apply for a minimum seven consecutive years for employees who are completed with uncontrolled regular service.
|According to the merits of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s office|
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Assistant Section Officer Jobs
- First of all visit official website mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Section Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 05.11.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 26.11.2018
Important Links for MPSC 62 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies
You may Also Like
- MPSC Subordinate Prelims Admit Card 2020 (Released) Group B Exam Hall Ticket
- MPSC Civil Judge Prelims Result 2020 (Released) – CJ Prelims Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Group A Result 2020 Download – Check Engineering & Administrative Services Cut Off Marks @ mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Group C Mains Result 2020 (Announced) – Download Group C Mains Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ mpsc.gov.in