NATA Application Form 2023 Begins on 20th March 2023. Check NATA Application Form, NATA Application Fee, NATA Eligibility Criteria, NATA Syllabus etc from here in this page. Every year the NATA will be conducted for all the eligible candidates. So who are interested can check the complete article now. The test is conducted by CoA twice every year for admission to the top Architecture colleges across the country. If any aspirant want to become an Architect, then he must undergo NATA exam and qualify for the B.Arch admission process in the Architecture colleges of the country. Further, as per the NATA 2023 Exam Schedule, the exams will be conducted on 21st April 2023.
NATA Application Form 2023 has Released. The Last Date to submit the NATA Application Form 2023 is 10th April 2023.
Important Dates of NATA 2023 Admissions
|NATA 2023 Registration Start Date||20th March 2023|
|Last Date for NATA 2023 Application Form submission||10th April 2023|
|NATA 2023 Exam Dates & Schedule||21st April 2023|
|NATA Admit Card availability||To be notified|
|NATA Result availability||To be notified|
NATA 2023 – Important Schedule
|Event||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The registration process begins||20th March 2023|
|The last date for the registration process||10th April 2023|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||10th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||10th April 2023|
|Availability of confirmation printout||14th April 2023|
|Correction in Application form (if any)||8th – 10th April 2023|
|Admit card release||18th April 2023|
|Exam date||21st April 2023|
|Announcement of the result||30th April 2023|
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Registration||20th March 2023|
|Last date to the application form||13th May 2023|
|Confirmation page printing available till||16th May 2023|
|Application correction Date||9th – 13th May 2023|
|Admit card release date||21st May 2023|
|NATA 2023 Exam dates||28th May 2023|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2023 Admissions
- Candidates who have qualified in the 10+2 Examination with having Mathematics are able to apply for the NATA Admission 2023.
- Candidates should aggregate at least 50% marks in 10+ 2 level Examinations
- Candidates who are appearing for the 10+2 Year or 10+3 years are also eligible.
How to Fill NATA Application Form 2023
- Visit the official site @ nata.in
- On the Home page find the Application Form
- Click on the link
- Enter the details
- Click on submit button
- Pay the NATA Application Fee
- Click on ok button
- Download NATA Application Form 2023 for the future reference
NATA 2023 Application Fee
|For One Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|For Both Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
Candidates who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill following fee for both sessions:
|For one session||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 20,000/-|
NATA Exam Pattern 2023
- Number of Questions:Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks:Questions will be of 200 marks for both session exams.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Language:The medium of aptitude test will be in English Language.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will Carry either1,2 or 3 marks.
- Negative Marking:No provision of negative marking.
Download NATA Syllabus 2023
Important Links for NATA 2023
FAQ’s About NATA 2023 Admissions
When the NATA Application Form 2023 Opens ?
The NATA Application Form 2023 has Released on 20th March 2023
What is the last date to submit the NATA Application Form 2023?
Candidates need to submit the NATA Application Form 2023 is May 23rd, 2023
Where can i apply for the NATA 2023 ?
Candidates need to fill the NATA Application Form 2023 from the link provided above
You may Also Like These Articles